What do YOU want to see in the Southern Miss game?

Danimal

A Fly Over! Didn't have one last week.

Not going to have any flyovers for a while due to the Sequester.

And we're not going to have any posts blaming one party or the other for this. Keep those comments in the Politics & Religion forum, folks.

There are parties in that forum?! Why wasn't I invited?!?!

A Fly Over! Didn't have one last week.

Not going to have any flyovers for a while due to the Sequester.

And we're not going to have any posts blaming one party or the other for this. Keep those comments in the Politics & Religion forum, folks.

What if you blame the Independents?

Better play from our secondary and quicker play-recognition from the LBs. The ball is going to come out of the hand quick in S. Miss's offense, if our secondary can give the DL four seconds I will predict 4 sacks.

I think we get 2-3 more take always as well. D seems a bit more ball hawkish, at least SJB is.

I want to see our offensive linemen whipping the defensive linemen...pancaking where appropriate...then helping them back to their feet with a pat to the back as they head back to our huddle........and lining up and doing it again...over and over.

I want to see our defenders pushing legal, punishing hits right to the limit, laying out the ball carrier / receiver / quarterback, then helping them back to their feet as they head back to our defensive side of the ball...and lining up and doing it again...over and over.

I want to see our running backs punishing defenders with every run, then helping them up as they head back to the huddle...and lining up and doing it again....over and over.

I want to see receivers coming clear across the middle, catching the ball and burning straight north and south. Calmly handing the ball to the ref and heading to the sidelines for a kick off....over and over.

When not catching the ball, I want to see our receivers carrying out physical, effective blocks to the last whistle. Over and Over.

I want to see the opponent running backs start to go down before contact arrives...over and over.

I want to see the opponent team and coaching staff bewildered on the sideline, with all the fight gone out of them by late 2nd quarter.