Those going to the game Saturday are you wearing black?

Not going, but if I were, I'd wear red. Not against the idea of matching the team, but to obtain a true color-out, you have to get people on board like in July or give everyone a shirt NBA playoffs style. My favorite trend right now is the alternating section colors. Red + Black or even Red + White would look cool together like this.

uH1SkNm9U_o-mVglK8kQsFk-ifill_1024x768.jpg

GET THAT MULARKEY OUTTA HERE

You can't even respond with quotes correctly, so how am I supposed to take you seriously?

Because you posted a picture of Iowa and no one takes Iowa seriously.

Just us. They're wearing there's against Washington I believe

Thats wack. I didnt know that.

I believe they are wearing their home blue

I would guess they are wearing their road whites. Right?

UCLA will be wearing these:

BNjWokOCIAER0qx.jpg

Similar pattern on the shoulders. Not half as cool.

I got this from the alt jersey thread, but after reading through that thread more, I think you may be right and they are wearing traditional road jerseys.

I'm going to the game. I'm aware of the request.

I kindly request the players block hard, tackle well, and have no turnovers.

I'm torn. I'll probly wear my red shirt and hat. Maybe w a black shirt underneath, if I'm feeling it...I'll go black.

But I WILL go back.....to scarlet and cream.

The players are aware of your request. They're torn. They probably won't do any of those things. Maybe for a few plays. If they're feeling it, they will.

Wear green. Wear purple. Wear a Texass jersey, who gives a sh*t. How about this:

1) Unfold your arms

2) Take off your damn huge AM/FM headphones you bought 27 years ago

3) Stand up for a reason other than going to the toilet or leaving

4) Tell your wife to stop bitching about absolutely everything that interferes with her conversation with Gertrude or her knitting patterns

5) Be a fan. And don't do anything above #1 ;)

• Fire 7

I see the players on twitter asking for fans to wear black to match the alternate unis and i know fans wore it at Wisconsin a few years back...those that are going Saturday are you wearing black or the traditional Red or White?

The problem with the players asking fans on twitter is that out of the 92K fans that will be attending, 91K are blue hairs who have no idea what twitter is.

Wear green. Wear purple. Wear a Texass jersey, who gives a sh*t. How about this:

1) Unfold your arms

2) Take off your damn huge AM/FM headphones you bought 27 years ago

3) Stand up for a reason other than going to the toilet or leaving

4) Tell your wife to stop bitching about absolutely everything that interferes with her conversation with Gertrude or her knitting patterns

5) Be a fan. And don't do anything above #1 ;)

This +10000

You wear cream instead of white?

Nope. Our colors are Scarlet and Cream. There is a reason our stadium is known as "The Sea of Red" and why our fans yell "Go Big Red!"

I get the alternate uniform craze...I really do, and I have no problem with fans who do choose to wear black this Saturday. But this fan will be wearing his red Nebraska shirt & red hat like always.

• Fire 1