SEC and Cheating / Yahoo Article

Beez

The evidence is not good. This looks to be put together pretty well.

Invoices, messages, Western Union receipts, etc.

2012 should be vacated. LSU couldn't even score a damn point. I feel bad for Oklahoma State ... nevermind, I mean Oregon ... nevermind, I mean Arkansas should have been in that game!

Nothing will happen...

The NCAA will turn the other way, the SEC will continue to pay players and they will continue to win championships.

Bingo. Wrist slaps for everyone. Fluker out and out admitted to getting paid not too long ago. For some reason the NCAA doesn't seem to care. It's like the other schools are all like "I wish I knew how to quit you" and just keep letting the renegade south and friends (I'm looking at you USC, tOSU and Oregon) do whatever they want because the big programs drive ratings.

OK, read the Alabama portion of the article then went to browse the fan sites. They seem to be 50-50 on this. Some are trying to write it off because of the background this young man had, poor, Hurricane Katrina blahblahblah. Others said his twitter account had to be hacked because he always quoted scripture, would never talk like that. Either way this will probably be swept under the rug like the T-Town incident. Or, they will say they don't have a picture of him actually taking the money. Why is this in Nebraska Recruiting?