The Husker Players Want The Fans To Wear Black!

Flat Water

Well, how did wearing black work out for all of you? All it did was put those of you , who were foolish enough to fall for the gimmick, in the proper attire fore the mourning that took place after the game. You don't win games with gimmicks, no matter what the emotion behind the plan may be. Next time show some true Husker tradition, wear red.

Serious question. Were you at the stadium or watching it on TV. I thought it looked like crap on TV, hell the student section was not even close to blacked out.

There were a lot of black shirts in the crowd, which destroyed the sea of read. I truly hope we never ever try it again, and watching the game on TV, I truly did not like the uniforms. Nothing Nebraska about it. Thought in the photos, they were okay if we had to do it, but in real life, was not a fan of it at all.

Well, how did wearing black work out for all of you? All it did was put those of you , who were foolish enough to fall for the gimmick, in the proper attire fore the mourning that took place after the game. You don't win games with gimmicks, no matter what the emotion behind the plan may be. Next time show some true Husker tradition, wear read.

First of all, who EVER SAID WE WERE GOING TO WIN THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE JERSEYS.

Second of all, I think it looked good enough and I was pleasantly surprised with the response from all the fans.

Third of all, get off your f*****g high horse. You were no better than me because you abided by a Husker tradition and I chose to wear black. And if you're such a traditionalist, maybe you should follow a line in one of the school songs: "We'll all stick together in all kinds of weather for Dear Old Nebraska U" and stop berating people who decided to support the team by wearing black.