\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

these coaches think their so smart. They find something that works, and the players do well, then they think they need to change to try to outfox the other team. They've spent weeks figuring out what will work and then they go away from it by trying to be "tricky". They need to believe in their plan and the players

Beck is going full dipsh*t on us.

What is he supposed to call? They're stuffing the run between the tackles, they're covering our receivers and TM doesn't seem to be able to run out of the pocket. What would you have him call?

Play action. Reverse. MOre zone read

Zone read? the way TM is running. I'll give you play action or mis direction would be nice. But is that drop Beck's fault.

What we have here is the difference between a well-coached team and a poorly-coached team.

The gulf between Mora and Pelini in terms of coaching ability is roughly akin to the gulf between Vince Lombardi and Kevin Cosgrove.

It's amazing how you waited to come around when the game started going badly.................if you're one of those guys I'm warning ya it isn't gonna last long.

One of what guys? The ones who notice that Pelini gets routinely outcoached in big games? I've been here off and on all day.

You know exactly what I'm saying and I've paid attention to it for weeks. You don't like Bo, we get it, just don't pipe up when things happen to start going bad because you don't seem to pipe up and say these things when things are going well.

Beck is going full dipsh*t on us.

What is he supposed to call? They're stuffing the run between the tackles, they're covering our receivers and TM doesn't seem to be able to run out of the pocket. What would you have him call?

Play action. Reverse. MOre zone read

Zone read? the way TM is running. I'll give you play action or mis direction would be nice. But is that drop Beck's fault.

No but first and second down were his calls too.