What did we learn

JJ Husker

1- I cared more than the players and coaches did. Pretty sure that won't be a problem anymore..

2- Beck goes more Watson than Watson ever did. He needs to go. Get a real OC.

3- Papuchis is not a DC. It's questionable if he should even be a posion coach. He needs to go. Get a real DC.

4- The Nebraska football I used to love is dead. There's no sugarcoating it. We are a team of pussies from top to bottom. Not one set of balls in the whole bunch.

5- We just got dominated and manhandled by UCfuckinLA.

6- We don't have to worry about being embarrassed in another significant game. If we're in a game, nobody will consider it significant.

Edit-

7- Bo is responsible for all of the above (except #4). Time for a change.

• Fire 3

1- I cared more than the players and coaches did. Pretty sure that won't be a problem anymore..

3- Papuchis is not a DC. It's questionable if he should even be a posion coach. He needs to go. Get a real DC.

4- The Nebraska football I used to love is dead. There's no sugarcoating it. We are a team of pussies from top to bottom. Not one set of balls in the whole bunch.

6- We don't have to worry about being embarrassed in another significant game. If we're in a game, nobody will consider it significant.

Couldn't agree more sir.

We learned that our coaching staff can't, or won't, make adjustments at the half and it's tough to win when the opposing team does make adjustments. We learned that the Sea of Black/Red didn't make much of a difference. We learned that Eichorst might actually have something to think about this year or at least next year if Bo and company keeps losing games like this. I am getting tired of defending Bo. I always have, but it is getting tiring.

• Fire 3

#1 is me as well. Completely describes how I have felt since the Big10 title game last season. I'm checked out. We are who we thought we were....unfortunately nobody is going to let us off the hook...