Tommie Frazier Twitter reaction

My biggest issue with our coaching staff is that the rarely stick with what is working, and if there is adjustments to be made at the half we rarely if ever make them.

I have been patient for long enough.

The coaching staff must be changed.

Thank you.

You are not alone. You are in a long line. It is just a matter of time.

I dont think Bo will like being told to fire his OC/DC and bringing in vets.. so then you fire him. Somehow get Scott Frost in here as our OC and bring in Bohl as our Head coach and a monty Kiffin type Def. coord.

compare and contrast scott frost's OC experience with time beck's. and looking further into your post you just want former NU coaches/players to form the staff.

unless the Offense does something stupid like turning the ball over on our side of the field. That didn't happen today.

It wasn't because of turnovers, it was because of lack of offensive production. Average starting field position plays a huge role and it's how our offense directly affected our defense.

unless the Offense does something stupid like turning the ball over on our side of the field. That didn't happen today.

It wasn't because of turnovers, it was because of lack of offensive production. Average starting field position plays a huge role and it's how our offense directly affected our defense.

But the floor is yours. Explain how the Offense made the Defense give up 38 unanswered points. Please.

Well the offense is responsible for the points being unanswered, no?

I've answered this in detail. Go read the thread.

But the floor is yours. Explain how the Offense made the Defense give up 38 unanswered points. Please.

Well the offense is responsible for the points being unanswered, no?

I've answered this in detail. Go read the thread.

As far as my inclusion in this, I've read the thread and my response is about how the offense directly affected the defense yesterday.

One of our best offenses, possibly of ALL TIME, went scoreless in the second half. Not only that but they didn't get stopped at the other team's 10...no...they couldn't get a first down on our side of the field and gave the ball back at damn near mid-field most of the time.

I have no DOUBT that Tommie will HAMMER the offense on his weekly online show. I watch it every week, and even on a "good" week, he is always on the offense and doesn't mince any words about how he feels about that side of the ball either LOL He is not a Beck fan at all and has no clue why the man jumps around so much and doesn't just stick with what is working.........Im sure he will have plenty to say this week about the O

Where do you see it? I'll try to google it and post it as an edit if I find it..Nice to see another Husker in AZ on the board and sorta miss the stated locations under our user names we used to have.

Its called Tommies Xs and Os...........I follow him on twitter and he posts the link weekly when the show is up.........usually an interesting watch because he is not a sunshine pumper and usually speaks he mind LOL

Tommy said what needed to be said. I have no idea why most husker fans are Pro-Bo. I was one of the people screaming to get Bo here after TO fired BC. But it obviously was a mistake, most people make those, but most husker fans refuse to realize that it was a mistake bringing Bo to Nebraska. 6 years is long enough to get a team together, these kinds of losses should not happen under what I would consider an experienced coach. It is very obvious that the teams who play against us have figured out Bo's scheme on defense and he is to stubborn to change his scheme or his coaching staff (sounds familiar? look up Bill Callahan), even TO made changes when things just didn't work and eventually he got it right. Also, people think we will be okay because we have a weak schedule, I beg to differ... Michigan (exclude the Akron game), Michigan St (hung up 55 points yesterday)., Purdue (nearly beat Notre Dame), and Northwestern (which everyone is overlooking) is poised to give the Huskers a loss the way they have been playing this season thus far. Get Bo some peparation H, his seat will be burning come seasons end.

As far as my inclusion in this, I've read the thread and my response is about how the offense directly affected the defense yesterday.

You didn't read very well, then, because I answered your question in the very post of mine you quoted.

When the Defense is on the field, regardless of situation, I expect them to stop the other team from moving the ball or scoring, more often than not. With the rare exception of a turnover in horrible field position, nothing the Defense is expected to do has anything whatsoever to do with the Offense. If the Offense has 10 yards and zero points in the fourth quarter, I expect - I demand - that the Defense is out there doing their job. Period.

Directly or indirectly, the Offense has LITERALLY NOTHING AT ALL to do with the Defense's play. If the Offense fumbles the ball at the 1 yard line, I fully expect the Defense to keep the opponent out of the end zone. That's their job.

It's insane to blame the problems of one side of the ball on any other side. The Defense is to blame for not stopping UCLA. The Offense is to blame for failing to score after hitting 21 points.