Monday Morning Press Conference

epocSoN

And that first half is what puzzles me. We play the rest of the game the way we did there, and right now we're engaging in the good old "IS NEBRASKA BACK" talk

Which gives me hope. It wasn't like the other blowouts. Not acceptable by any means, but we were doing things right. Ohio State was kinda that way too last year, but this one seemed different. During that Ohio State game, I felt worried they'd come back. With the UCLA game, at half I felt pretty good still.

We were the more athletic team on the field Saturday. PERIOD.

Absolutely. It's the job of the coach to use that athleticism. Did anybody see the coaches get after the kids after the "snowball effect" started happening? I can't recall ever seeing the coaches laying into the kids or getting upset.

Oh yea. There were guys getting their asses chewed by the coaches. Unfortunately I didn't see players holding players accountable. It seemed like the players were just not excited. I don't know how else to say it.

Jamal Turner not going to start at PR anymore...

Zo Moore gonna play more...

Do ya know why that is!? I missed a part of the third quarter and saw most of the 4th.......

Anything memorable happen on punt return...at all... this year?

(The answer is yes. We consistently fail to field the punt or make the wrong decision to catch or not catch it and Jamal has proved to not be...a good return man on PR.)

And then we go rabble rabble rabble. Repeat repeat repeat.........I do wonder if he realizes he says the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........

I've never heard him say what he said to start the presser. Bash the guy all you want, but he realizes what's wrong for the most part. Now he just has to find a way to fix it.

I would like to believe he knows what is wrong and I would like to believe he can find the answer but this kind of loss (UCLA performance) is not new so my confidence is not there!

Guess I am just tired of hearing the same ole song. I believe I could record these comments and play it every time we lose one of these! My Kool-Aid cup has a hole in it and not sure it can be fixed by something that is said in a press conference!

It's an idea I've said for years now. the complex game plans, complex scheming for each team on both sides of the ball. All the time in the film room these guys talk about. The poor tackles and poor angles on Gameday. What more evidence do we need to see that these guys are not seeing enough live action and contact.

And you very well may be right. I don't know how much current NCAA rules about contact figure into this. I know in spring camp they're limited, but I'm not too sure about fall camp or week-to-week practices. Personally, I don't know whether it's a lack of intensity in practice or not. I'm certainly not saying you're wrong, but I have no factual basis myself. Obviously, there's something fishy about our practice/preparation if this is what we're seeing on football Saturdays.

We were the more athletic team on the field Saturday. PERIOD.

Absolutely. It's the job of the coach to use that athleticism. Did anybody see the coaches get after the kids after the "snowball effect" started happening? I can't recall ever seeing the coaches laying into the kids or getting upset.

Were you watching on TV? I noticed multiple times coaches trying to fire kids up. Coach Kaz did all he could on the sidelines.

Jamal Turner not going to start at PR anymore...

Zo Moore gonna play more...

here's a guy who Beck can't seem to get enough touches......Beck pisses away good talent every year.

He's a true freshman in his 3rd game. Give me a frickin break.

RS Freshman.

Side Note. Gregory is very well spoken.