Monday Morning Press Conference

epocSoN

Jamal Turner not going to start at PR anymore...

Zo Moore gonna play more...

Do ya know why that is!? I missed a part of the third quarter and saw most of the 4th.......

I can't think of a punt yet that JT has really had an opportunity to return?

I agree. Hasn't had a chance to get confidence.

Still, he butchered that punt Saturday. Worst choices he possibly could have made. Punt return is a huge confidence task, and he was visibly distraught after that mistake. I didn't mind the change at all. That stuff gets in your head.

Do ya know why that is!? I missed a part of the third quarter and saw most of the 4th.......

I would assume it has to do with JT not catching the punt and inexplicably deciding to field a bouncing punt at the 2 yard line......Nu dodged a bullet. As they dodged many other bullets in this game. the punt return game has been a joke going on two seasons. What i wouldn't give for a returner that could simply call a fair catch and just catch the ball securely.

I would assume it has to do with JT not catching the punt and inexplicably deciding to field a bouncing punt at the 2 yard line......Nu dodged a bullet. As they dodged many other bullets in this game. the punt return game has been a joke going on two seasons. What i wouldn't give for a returner that could simply call a fair catch and just catch the ball securely.

Callahan had a guy that did that...name?

here's a guy who Beck can't seem to get enough touches......Beck pisses away good talent every year.

He's a true freshman in his 3rd game. Give me a frickin break.

RS Freshman.

Side Note. Gregory is very well spoken.

Agree with this, sounds like he is a high quality young man!

Completely off topic, but I'd love for our DLine to look like

Moss/Collins/Valentine/Gregory at some point. Moss and Gregory are by far our best ends...

And they looked damn good too. As did Valentine and Collins. I love the talent....gotta keep pushing mentally and physically, that 2nd half was an embarrassment for both sides of the ball.

I like Ameers response in regards to the fans expectations.

Our expectations don't mean a damn thing to the players, and they shouldnt. The team and the players are hurt far more than us fans with games like that. Our feelings shouldn't matter a damn bit to anybody on that team.

why should the fans care about the huskers if that is how they feel about the fans?

Callahan had a guy that did that...name?

Panico?

I like Ameers response in regards to the fans expectations.

Our expectations don't mean a damn thing to the players, and they shouldnt. The team and the players are hurt far more than us fans with games like that. Our feelings shouldn't matter a damn bit to anybody on that team.

why should the fans care about the huskers if that is how they feel about the fans?

You serious?

Because they are the gentleman our HC brought here to the play the game of football, risking THEIR health, for our entertainment, doing what they love.

I can't think of a punt yet that JT has really had an opportunity to return?

I agree. Hasn't had a chance to get confidence.

Still, he butchered that punt Saturday. Worst choices he possibly could have made. Punt return is a huge confidence task, and he was visibly distraught after that mistake. I didn't mind the change at all. That stuff gets in your head.

I think the punt issues start at the line of scrimmage. Our returners have no chance. When was the last time we even hinted at rushing a punter? 2009? Long time ago. They don't even need to block, they just make their way down the field. I could see our returner improve dramatically if their punter had 2 seconds instead of 5 to kick.