*CB STANLEY JEAN-BAPTISTE

big bro

He actually goes after the ball instead of just playing the ball. Haven't seen that consistently out of a corner since Bullocks.

Who was a safety.

Actually his brother was a safety. I should have clarified which Bullock.

Josh was a free safety, Daniel was a strong safety. Fabian Washington and Pat Ricketts/Lornell McPherson were the starting corners. I know, I know, I'm a pedant :dumdum

No, I'm wrong......thanks for the correction.

I don't think we've had a corner with SJB's ball hawk skills since we had Keyuo Craver, DeJuan Groce and Erwin Swiney about twelve years ago. Even Prince wasn't that much of a ball hawk.
you had me till Sweeney. That guy was bad. Now of to put a dent in a bottle of Devils Cut

Ahhh, he was solid. You just got a thing against Lincoln Northeast. :lol:

It's early in the season, here's to him staying a fire. We're going to need it. :cheers

Oh, SJB will be on fire...but all we'll see is smoke, as I would think our conference opponents will be smart enough not to throw his way.

Then again, the way that Michigan QB is stupid with the ball...bah, I'm getting ahead of myself.

• Fire 1

I don't think we've had a corner with SJB's ball hawk skills since we had Keyuo Craver, DeJuan Groce and Erwin Swiney about twelve years ago. Even Prince wasn't that much of a ball hawk.

Erwin Swiney? What are you smokin'? Swiney was about the worst defender we ever put on the field. He could not defend his grandmother's oversized bloomers hanging on the wash line.