*** What Did We Learn ***

We actually can blow out a weaker opponent.

Gregory and Enunwa are beasts.

Abdullah plays at a faster pace. Others need to catch up.

Our o-line is pretty good. Hopefully we get Long back soon.

Defense is obviuosly gelling. Even tho we been playing crappy teams, they are in the right spot and making tackles.

Good, solid win. Take the bye week and get healthy and sharp.

1. RG is a man-child who got Nebraska's first defensive safety this year.

2. Our offensive line seemed to fall apart once Spencer Long was out.

3. Something tells me the way our coaching staff teaches the players currently opposes the heirarchy of rules (SJB ejection).

4. Our front 7 is STILL a LONG way from being stout. It was purdue for crying out loud.

5. Bo has not changed facial expressions since his high school playing days.

Josh Mitchell has little business being on a D1 football field. Lacks the size, lacks the smarts, lacks the skills. He must have a recording of Bo or something..

Is this just because of his two penalties??

No. It's because every single game I watch he gets picked on more than any player on the field. Having SJB on the other side of the field certainly doesn't help, but Mitchell seems to get beat more often than not, or makes some boneheaded mistake otherwise.

• Fire 1

1. Starting DLine was Ankrah, Randle, Curry, Moss- which is good bc/ Curry and Moss have really flashed this year. I'd be happy with Ankrah and Randle being subs.
  2. We play Kellogg to score so we can get Armstrong reps. In game 1 Armstrong looked great, last week he looked young but promising, today he looked inexperienced and in over his head. I were a WR I'd want Kellogg playing QB
  3. Our RB rotation is just right.
  4. Even if it is Purdue, our D is getting better.
  5. I still don't know if we can get pressure from our front 4 against real competition?

Learned: That I have no idea what a targeting tackle looks like.

Looked like a good tackle to me. SJB's crown never seemed to touch the guy. Just the front of his helmet touched, it looked like. How can you make a tackle without the front of your helmet making some sort of contact?

Learned: That I have no idea what a targeting tackle looks like.

Looked like a good tackle to me. SJB's crown never seemed to touch the guy. Just the front of his helmet touched, it looked like. How can you make a tackle without the front of your helmet making some sort of contact?

Actually, you apparently know exactly what a targeting tackle looks like. It just looks like it doesn't make any sense. :wacko: