AP Poll

Hopefully, we just stay hungry. None of the games we won really made a statement nationally. Our loss sure did. We need to win out, and that actually seems like a possibility right now (unless all of our opponents play like world beaters against us, and they usually do.) No way we get the Northwestern or Michigan that people watched yesterday.

It really sucks not being in the top 25 when you're traveling and trying to get scores on the radio. I didn't have a cell signal where I was at so couldn't get anything on my phone. They spin through the top 25 often enough, but nothing on the rest other than other ACC teams for my area. By the time I got a signal I was trying to get past Virginia Tech before their game ended to beat traffic so I had no idea until I stopped to eat and the game was over.

It can't help recruiting either, to not be visible during top 25 highlights and the scroll bar on the bottom of the TV screen during games. There's a huge difference in national coverage between 25 and 26.

Mizzou better enjoy it while it lasts because they are not beating Florida or South Carolina the next two weeks without James Franklin. Auburn still has all the west powers on their schedule starting with an overrated aggie team in college stain next. Aggie has a top ten offense but not even a top 50 defense.

• Fire 1

It really sucks not being in the top 25 when you're traveling and trying to get scores on the radio. I didn't have a cell signal where I was at so couldn't get anything on my phone. They spin through the top 25 often enough, but nothing on the rest other than other ACC teams for my area. By the time I got a signal I was trying to get past Virginia Tech before their game ended to beat traffic so I had no idea until I stopped to eat and the game was over.

It can't help recruiting either, to not be visible during top 25 highlights and the scroll bar on the bottom of the TV screen during games. There's a huge difference in national coverage between 25 and 26.

We will be in the Top 25 once the BCS comes out next week and that is all that is used after that happens. That is when the AP poll will fade into complete irrelevance, and why they ever run score tickers with it I have no idea.

We will be in the Top 25 once the BCS comes out next week and that is all that is used after that happens. That is when the AP poll will fade into complete irrelevance, and why they ever run score tickers with it I have no idea.

Ranked #31 % by the computers this week. Still might have some work to do with you light schedule. But as always, it also depends on what the teams ahead of Nebraska do as well