AP Poll

Do we honestly care about rankings atm? We're not in national title contention. Just win the f'ing games and appropriate rankings will take care of themselves.

Not making any judgement about whether we should or should not be in the top 25, but as I said earlier, it really does make a difference in the exposure you get. This makes a difference in recruiting, if nothing else.

• Fire 3

Do we honestly care about rankings atm? We're not in national title contention. Just win the f'ing games and appropriate rankings will take care of themselves.

Any college football fan should care about rankings. I'm not really mad about NU's rankings, we need to beat good teams if we want respect, but I do care about whether or not the voting is somewhat rational or not. I mean, we can't have a completely perfect poll, but sometimes, especially in the first half of the season, it is flat out ridiculous. They might as well just start every SEC team in the top 25 so that they can have them all in there while they decide throughout the season which ones stay, lol.

Just win baby. AP is a joke but it's pretty obvious we have no quality wins. Therefore debating our position has little merit, but I will say UGA at #16 is way too high. Our schedule is very light in ranked teams the rest of the way. A win at Michigan will mean a little, but we'll be lucky to crack the top 10 by winning out with our weak SOS.

looking at the other one loss teams, hardly any of them had quality wins and their SOS wasnt very impressive either. hell looking at va tech and i am trying to figure out why they even received votes.

Not a big shocker, but I do find it a bit Ironic.

Our one loss is against a top 10 team.. We started 18th.

Oklahoma has a loss against an unranked team and is 18.

OKIE lite has a loss against an unranked team and is ranked

Is what it is, but I think the Huskers should be ranked around 22-24 area.

and. and.

Michigan JUST lost to an unranked team, while we've rattled off 3 straight impressive wins and theyre still ranked ahead of us.

What's with the Michigan love fest. Clowny. SEC. Michigan. Your 2013 overrated train.

shout out to Fro Daddy haven't seen you since 2010!!!

2012....but yeah it had been a while.

It has been awhile. I figured he forgot his password.

truth be told I did. :lol:

I mean...........it's pretty easy.................closethuskerlover15. :lol:

hey now! You know it was a toss up between ILovegettingPinkel'd & BradSmithsLoveChild

• Fire 1

Michigan JUST lost to an unranked team, while we've rattled off 3 straight impressive wins and theyre still ranked ahead of us.

What's with the Michigan love fest. Clowny. SEC. Michigan. Your 2013 overrated train.

I'm not sure that's the word I would use. We beat teams we should have beat, the way we should have beat them. Nothing really impressive just expected for a good team.

Nothing really impressive just expected for a good team.

can we use that rationale on va tech then? except for a thrashing of western carolina they havent won a game by more than 10 pts. i also wouldnt classify any of the teams they beat better than purdue or illinois.