T-5. Minnesota: 75 percent

T-5. Ohio State: 75 percent

7. Illinois: 73 percent

8. Wisconsin: 72 percent

9. Michigan State: 70 percent

10. Indiana: 67 percent

11. Michigan: 66 percent

12. Purdue: 64 percent

The average for NCAA football is 71% and these are for graduations between 2006-2010. Not sure why the NCAA doesn't update to the current year but that's how they do it. So Bo's first couple years were pretty good.

Anyone know the criteria for determining the graduation rates? Does this include the players who transfer and go on to graduate at other institutions? Does it include all players or just scholarship kids? Does it include those who quit and then return to finish their degrees? (Just wondering out loud)

Anyone know the criteria for determining the graduation rates? Does this include the players who transfer and go on to graduate at other institutions? Does it include all players or just scholarship kids? Does it include those who quit and then return to finish their degrees? (Just wondering out loud)

My money is on it being players who graduate from college as current players (scholarship or walk on) of the football team.

IIRC

An player who enters and finishes their 1st year then has 6 yrs to graduate/earn their degree. (So anyone who quits/transfers/removed/drops out is counted.) What I remember is that even tho a football team has 90-150 players the BBall teams' "graduation rate" is like 50%. Of course I'm just ripping from my own brain, which has been known to be wrong a time or 2......billion

That was when I played. sh#t, 13 yrs ago now, lol.

My, my, how time flies.

And football players in the Bowl Subdivision topped last year's record-high of 70 percent by hitting 71 percent. White players in the FBS made a 4-percentage point jump, to 84 percent, while the rate among black FBS players improved from 62 percent to 64 percent.

From the article above, the black guys go to the NFL while the white guys just graduate. :P

True education are engineers, doctors, teaching and computer science degrees. Other degrees....practically worthless. No basket weaving degree. And I wish ...........

Marty McFly: "Within two hours of his arrest, Martin McFly Jr. was tried, convicted and sentenced to fifteen years in the state penitentiary.? Within two hours?"

Doc Brown Response: "The justice system works swiftly in the future now that they've abolished all lawyers"