\\ Official Minnesota Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

Now that one is on Taylor. Just put it on Kenny and it's an easy TD.

I dunno. Looked like a catchable ball to me. :dunno

High across the middle = big nono.

Bell found a big hole in the defense. Just put it on his body and don't make him go high in the middle of the defense to make a tough catch AND take a big hit.

So placing the ball where only Bell could catch it = big no no. got it.

• Fire 1

TA can scramble and make them pay. One big gain, and Minny will back off. Minny has no respect for TM's running ability.

Which explains why they're targeting Martinez on the Option and letting Abdullah out there free for huge gains. Because they have no respect for Taylor.

That makes perfect sense.

And it also explains why they're using zone coverages and having the linebakers fill when Taylor scrambles.

He throws a nice high ball where only Kenny can nab it and it's still his fault? Kenny has been off this year for some reason....

For real? Bell skies for it and gets two finger tips to it and it's KBs fault? Ok.

Two finger tips? LMAO two hands is not fingertips. Are you seriously saying a WR shouldn't be expected to catch that?

Watch the replay. No, if he brings that down it's a great play but he's not super human. It was a bad pass and that's why it wasn't caught.

just did, went through his hands. should of been caught.

Even if he catches it, he probably drops it when he hits the ground. The DB took his legs out, and he was pinwheeling when he hit the ground.

He throws a nice high ball where only Kenny can nab it and it's still his fault? Kenny has been off this year for some reason....

For real? Bell skies for it and gets two finger tips to it and it's KBs fault? Ok.

Two finger tips? LMAO two hands is not fingertips. Are you seriously saying a WR shouldn't be expected to catch that?

Watch the replay. No, if he brings that down it's a great play but he's not super human. It was a bad pass and that's why it wasn't caught.

just did, went through his hands. should of been caught.

I'm glad you disagree with me. Now I'm even more sure I'm right. Thank you for easing my mind.

TA can scramble and make them pay. One big gain, and Minny will back off. Minny has no respect for TM's running ability.

Which explains why they're targeting Martinez on the Option and letting Abdullah out there free for huge gains. Because they have no respect for Taylor.

The option worked twice. Then Minny stuffed it.

uhhh by the end of the first half I am pretty sure they were not keying on T mart and focusing on Abdullah. I feel bad for TMart but he is NOT the best option right now.

I would like to know which Coach is keeping TMart in the game. We will lose 3 more if TMart is playing and can't run. It's pretty damn obvious he isn't 100% or even 80%

No...remember? Bo said he wouldn't play until he's 100%! You obviously don't listen!

:sarcasm