Ever think Martinez is the problem

What Taylor did do against Minnesota was average 3 yards per attempt after his first drive.

Not good.

Ron runs the offense pretty smoothly, and is the team's biggest threat passing the ball. Tommy runs the offense smoothly and is the team's biggest threat running the ball from the QB position. That's right now with Taylor's current injury state; any other discussion is moot. Both the other guys do make mistakes, and neither has had much game experience. Taylor, when he's in, takes off for a big run every now and again and completes a lot of shorter throws without being as effective as Ron threatening deep. And the overall flow of the offense seems more jittery.

The situation is not ideal right now and I don't think any option is a superstar. But out of the two, the 2QB system vs current Taylor, the former's the best shot we got right now. In spite of their struggles, both of them showed some good pocket presence today. Hopefully some better decision making to go with that.

I love this team, and wish we had our best player on the field.

I just believe that is Taylor. And will continue to believe it is Taylor until next year, when he is gone and TA is the designated starter. He's not ready yet, and currently he is not as good as Taylor's floor.

VOpD6gP.gif

I think tonight proves my point.

Taylor has two losses under his belt. Whats your point? While TA/RKIII are undefeated.

Wow TA/RKIII are undefeated vs sh#t teams. That's awesome

They are tied with Taylor on the season then.

And losing to Minnesota is what? An elite Minnesota team? We pull Martinez in that game, we win. Its really that simple.

We pull Martinez at Minnesota and we lose by 30. Our offense showed it cannot reliably score with TA and RK3 in the game.

And losing to Minnesota is what? An elite Minnesota team? We pull Martinez in that game, we win. Its really that simple.

We pull Martinez at Minnesota and we lose by 30. Our offense showed it cannot reliably score with TA and RK3 in the game.

HAHAHAHAHA, OK. We lost that game, because Taylor wasn't a threat in the passing game. Minnesota's secondary is VERY sketchy. After Minnesota figured out that Martinez wasn't a danger with his feet, they had a field day forcing him to become what he is not, a pocket passer. I don't get why this is so hard for you to understand. Taylor should have never even taken a snap in that game. At that point, he was more of a danger to us, than our defense was. I was at that game, and I couldn't tell you how many times I saw open receivers. When Taylor did see them, they were under thrown.

That's obvious speculation... It was clear TM wasn't right, TA and RK3 should have had a shot, either way its a loss, if your theory is right. It could have been the spark the team needed to start believing and fighting.

At this point it's obvious that Beck isn't going to pull his head out of his arse and that's not surprising to me, I've hated the hire since it happened. Our running game is the best part of our offense at this point and we need to be heavy on that part of our offense. We have good receivers, but we aren't consistent in passing at this point and completing those plays to justify going to them more often than not. Martinez played terrible against Minny, but then again so did everyone else.

At this point it's obvious that Beck isn't going to pull his head out of his arse and that's not surprising to me, I've hated the hire since it happened. Our running game is the best part of our offense at this point and we need to be heavy on that part of our offense. We have good receivers, but we aren't consistent in passing at this point and completing those plays to justify going to them more often than not. Martinez played terrible against Minny, but then again so did everyone else.

With the exception of Abdullah. I would love to stick to the running game, but we need more than just Abdullah. I think we need to see more of Newby, because Cross isn't an every down back.

With the exception of Abdullah. I would love to stick to the running game, but we need more than just Abdullah. I think we need to see more of Newby, because Cross isn't an every down back.

I think we need to see more option when Tommy is in, why we went away from that is always baffling to me. The outside was open to the option the entire 2nd half. Christ Beck.............you can't see that from your view?! I haven't seen enough of Tommy to say he runs the zone read better than Taylor.............

The picks were still pretty bad. Tommy felt pressure and stepped up in the pocket (very good), but then delivered the ball when the window had closed on that particular throw (very bad). On another one, he rolled out and had a good amount of space to run. Granted, it was 3rd and a mile, but better take the field position battle than deliver a ball into that kind of traffic. Also very bad. The last one seemed to be the most 'OK' of them, but also the most damaging in result. Horrible pressure in his face right away (no excuse, OL) and he had to get rid of it. Didn't anticipate I believe it was a DE dropping into coverage. Freshman QB beaten by the defensive coordinator there.

I don't remember Kellogg's pick but as I recall, that one was pretty bad too. But TA & RK3 both seem to bounce back without really missing a beat.

The picks were still pretty bad. Tommy felt pressure and stepped up in the pocket (very good), but then delivered the ball when the window had closed on that particular throw (very bad). On another one, he rolled out and had a good amount of space to run. Granted, it was 3rd and a mile, but better take the field position battle than deliver a ball into that kind of traffic. Also very bad. The last one seemed to be the most 'OK' of them, but also the most damaging in result. Horrible pressure in his face right away (no excuse, OL) and he had to get rid of it. Didn't anticipate I believe it was a DE dropping into coverage. Freshman QB beaten by the defensive coordinator there.

I don't remember Kellogg's pick but as I recall, that one was pretty bad too. But TA & RK3 both seem to bounce back without really missing a beat.

All turned out well in the end, but the defensive pressure on Armstrong's last pick was Abdullah whiffing on a block.

• Fire 1