Ever think Martinez is the problem

Hey, there's something about your offense getting the ball and marching straight down the field for a touchdown that kind of motivates the team. If I recall right, TA has done this on the opening drive of each of his starts. It sets the tone and makes everyone feel like if they do their job today, they can compete for a win. Let's stop bitching about it and embrace TA. The guy is our next long term QB IMO.

What if he comes out pick happy the rest of the year? Do we gamble on Stanton next year if the race is close?

Absolutely. I will always be in favor of the guy that gives this team the best chance to win. I hope our coaches are able to observe and determine who that is in practice during the week. Now if it's close, I think you take experience over a freshman. Unless of course there is just no denying Stanton is the better of the two.

A lot of people are talking about Stanton. I hope he's as good as they say. Competition makes everyone better. Still I truly believe TA will be one of the top QBs in the country in one or two years. That's just my prediction. Of course, the offensive coordinator kind of has to have a clue what exactly he wants his offense to be or we might go through some tough times no matter who is back there.

Hey, there's something about your offense getting the ball and marching straight down the field for a touchdown that kind of motivates the team. If I recall right, TA has done this on the opening drive of each of his starts. It sets the tone and makes everyone feel like if they do their job today, they can compete for a win. Let's stop bitching about it and embrace TA. The guy is our next long term QB IMO.

What if he comes out pick happy the rest of the year? Do we gamble on Stanton next year if the race is close?

Absolutely. I will always be in favor of the guy that gives this team the best chance to win. I hope our coaches are able to observe and determine who that is in practice during the week. Now if it's close, I think you take experience over a freshman. Unless of course there is just no denying Stanton is the better of the two.

A lot of people are talking about Stanton. I hope he's as good as they say. Competition makes everyone better. Still I truly believe TA will be one of the top QBs in the country in one or two years. That's just my prediction. Of course, the offensive coordinator kind of has to have a clue what exactly he wants his offense to be or we might go through some tough times no matter who is back there.

I agree that TA will be a great QB in a year or two... right now our best QB is Martinez, hands down. I don't want to just throw him away for "the future." I haven't thrown this season away yet.

I agree that TA will be a great QB in a year or two... right now our best QB is Martinez, hands down. I don't want to just throw him away for "the future." I haven't thrown this season away yet.

i really do not think we lose any more games with ta than we would with tm. in fact, i wonder how the minny game turns out if ta sees the field.

According to the radio Taylor now has two sprained toes, an abdominal strain, a hip pointer, a sore shoulder, and a cold. You really want to throw him out there?

Not this week, but if he's better for MSU or Penn st? Yes.

He won't be....unless you want to see a sub-par 75% Taylor who can't run and when he does, he's in serious pain.

According to the radio Taylor now has two sprained toes, an abdominal strain, a hip pointer, a sore shoulder, and a cold. You really want to throw him out there?

Not this week, but if he's better for MSU or Penn st? Yes.

He won't be....unless you want to see a sub-par 75% Taylor who can't run and when he does, he's in serious pain.

I've said it multiple times. A 70% Taylor is better than TA and RK3.

Taylor marched the team down for an opening TD and a 10-0 lead against Minnesota. Try again.