The First Game We're Supposed to Lose?

Zaimejs

Michigan is a 6.5 favorite, and I see this game going one of two ways.

Either we pull of a shocker and just go in and dominate the whole game.

OR

We lose by 60.

Either way, seems like a good bet because I just don't see it being close.

But, it is the first game of the season that we're supposed to lose, so... we are going to win, right? Makes sense?

I listened to 1620 driving home today. Sam McKewon was on with the OWH. He thought we would need to catch a few breaks in order to win. The O-line is pretty banged up and that was also a huge factor against us. He seems skeptical we could run the ball very well against them.

Unless the Northwestern game has instilled a significant level of confidence in our team I think we probably lose. My biggest hope is that the defense plays well and gets a couple picks against Gardner. Also, we need limit the turnovers on our side, get some first downs and have some good deep punts. Drag the game out into the fourth quarter. Honestly Michigan is not very good, but I think the recent injuries on the offense combined with our other problems will make us fall short.

Based on Bospective, beins it's a game we're supposed to lose, I'm looking for a complete game. Dominant victory, that reels us all back in. Sucks back in the entire fanbase to an unforseen level of high so we can be kicked in balls again next week.

Same. Why is it I feel the same way?

Because it's not a coincidence. Not a tendancy. Not even a trend. It's a full-blown pattern. It's as predictable as 6 coming after 5. I see this game as our 2010 Missouri. Our 2011 Michigan St. Our 2012.........well, who knows about that one, Minnesota maybe? Until the pattern is broken, I cant help but think this way.

Based on Bospective, beins it's a game we're supposed to lose, I'm looking for a complete game. Dominant victory, that reels us all back in. Sucks back in the entire fanbase to an unforseen level of high so we can be kicked in balls again next week.

Same. Why is it I feel the same way?

Because it's not a coincidence. Not a tendancy. Not even a trend. It's a full-blown pattern. It's as predictable as 6 coming after 5. I see this game as our 2010 Missouri. Our 2011 Michigan St. Our 2012.........well, who knows about that one, Minnesota maybe? Until the pattern is broken, I cant help but think this way.

Mr. Accountability; just

stop_hand_1-150x150_zps80dccdc5.jpg

You just have to think positive!

positive.gif

Hahaha!

As the song say's "Can you feel it"?

Im feeling mixed about this. Momentums on our side but jeebus is the location just not the worst. Maybe we will be competetive but it feels like another nail biter.

I have zero feeling on what to expect for sure. Everyone thinks it is going to be a pretty high scoring affair so I predict just the opposite. Two teams that have some of the same issues, same talent level in my opinion and coaches who are taking heat. Just like to come out with a win but know they have not been beat at home since Hoke has been there.

Teams =

Home Field Advantage + Mich

Coming off last game results + Nebraska

Head Coaching + Nebraska

Coordinators + Mich (slightly)

End result: Nebraska by slim margin

Despite the fact that NW entered last week on a four-game skid, many pundits were still leaning toward the Wildcats. We won in spite of those dire pronostications. Michigan enters this week after being pounded by Mich State. And that has to hurt since Michigan fans believe themselves to automatically be better than Mich State. Gardner hasn't been as good as the Wolverines had hoped. The pro style offense is the slow style offense. And obviously the defense has issues too as Mich State has been less than stellar offensively on the whole this year. I give Nebraska 50/50 shot at a win, possibly slightly less than 50 percent if you factor in the road element.