DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

Just trying to look at the bright side here. Kevin Williams is basically our new DT recruit if you think about the year missed with injury. D line should be fine. Recruiting taking a hit for sure, but with the academic stuff coming out about him, it's gonna be ok. Need a really strong finish to this class to keep the sharks at bay.

Lying to your future coaches is always a good move

@Sean_Callahan: The face of the matter still remains Clinkscale failed two classes last semester and still needs over 30 hours from now to August.

@abcd: @Sean_Callahan what do you make of his "don't get mad at me, get mad at your coaches" comment?

@Sean_Callahan: Think he was probably not happy Nebraska got on him a little bit about his two failed classes he told them he passed.

Terrell Clinkscales @TerrellClink92 1m

Don't get mad at me get mad at your coaches

ugh. i don't think this means much, but still pretty cringe-worthy just to read.

Stupid Bo...I don't understand why he didn't offer Terrell's sister, girlfriend, best friend, teammate, dog, and next-door-neighbor a full-ride scholarship to get this guy to NU.

If this idiot is as smart as his twitter statement, it's best to stay away from him anyway. Because whether you like Bo or hate him, he's not going to do anything to dissuade this kid from going to Nebraska. What more can you actually do? Bo wanted him, recruited him, offered him. It's that simple. What, did Bo not send him enough 'I love you' texts and emails after he committed? Just the fact that he committed to KSUcks pretty much tells me all I need to know about his intelligence and why he may have grade issues.