DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

Academic issues when committed to NU: He should be fine, the classes are easy and he seems confident.

Academic issues when committed to KSU: What an idiot, he'll never make it on campus anyway. No work ethic prima donna who will end up working at Hardee's.

• Fire 6

Academic issues when committed to NU: He should be fine, the classes are easy and he seems confident.

Academic issues when committed to KSU: What an idiot, he'll never make it on campus anyway. No work ethic prima donna who will end up working at Hardee's.

There were several on this board that said he would not be playing for NE due to grades! This is nothing new!

• Fire 2

Here's what he told KSU's rivals affiliate:

"I am in 21 credits right now. They are all going well. I failed a computer science class last semester. I passed 18 credits with a 2.6 GPA. I think I did well with all that was going on in the fall. I'll finish these classes this spring and then all I will need after the spring is over is an English II credit."

Yeah, I was one of them. The majority seemed quite confident in his tweet that he was golden.

Regardless, it's always funny how decommits suddenly become horrible people who will fail at life.

Some do, some don't. I was just saying that it was funny that after the tweeter thing happened last week about his grades, he is gone! And I was one who did not think he would play anyway. If he is that good, I hope he gets to play again.

Yeah, I was one of them. The majority seemed quite confident in his tweet that he was golden.

Regardless, it's always funny how decommits suddenly become horrible people who will fail at life.

Well. When you COMMITT to something and then back out of it, it usually says something about your character. It's called "COMMITTING" for a reason.

• Fire 2

That doesn't apply to all de-commits. But it seems to apply to K-state students in general.

Full disclosure - I'm disappointed he's not coming here. But, he decommited via Twitter. TWITTER. He doesn't have the decency or fortitude to call up and inform those recruiting him in a respectful and mature manner? We're certainly going to miss what he may have brought to the table athletically; but, from a character standpoint, I don't think we're missing out on very much at all. Very, very poor decision on his part and I hope he treats those coaching him (and employing him in the future) with more respect. That kind of behavior won't get you many places in life.

• Fire 5

At one time, it sounded like he was 24 credit short. Now we are hearing he needs 30+ credits and might have forgotten to tell the coaching staff you failed two classes this fall. Then he "informed" staff he was recommitting via Twitter.

With the previous facts, I thought he'd be OK.

At one time, it sounded like he was 24 credit short. Now we are hearing he needs 30+ credits and might have forgotten to tell the coaching staff you failed two classes this fall. Then he "informed" staff he was recommitting via Twitter.

With the previous facts, I thought he'd be OK.

If he did indeed fail two classes, he's didn't tell the full truth the KSU either. They think he only fail a computer science class and has just 21 credits to take.

Well. When you COMMITT to something and then back out of it, it usually says something about your character. It's called "COMMITTING" for a reason.

I hear ya, bro.

Unless they were previously COMMITTED to another school then they decide to come to NEBRASKA. Then it's just bein FRICKEN smart!

• Fire 1

He lied to the coaches about 2 classes he passed, that he ended up failing. Fans and coaches have every right to change their mind on someone once you realize their true colors.

• Fire 3

He lied to the coaches about 2 classes he passed, that he ended up failing. Fans and coaches have every right to change their mind on someone once you realize their true colors.

How can you lie when you have to submit transcripts before being offered? Yes, the compliance and admissions folks also review your information too...