DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

The clip reveals he is fairly articulate and well spoken. Seems the inflammatory lead-in by the "sportswriter" and the over-the-top vague reference to "like many before him" victims of rabid Nebraska fans are the real embarrassment here. Way too much thinly veiled animosity by the forever jealous and j.v. wild-kitten media trying desperately to make this a story.

• Fire 2

I hate how a handful of idiots ruin the perception of an entire fan base. I really is pathetic that he had to defend himself against really anyone. It's ultimately his life and his decision. Definitely sucks he didn't want to play here but I wish him all of the best.

• Fire 2

I hate how a handful of idiots ruin the perception of an entire fan base. I really is pathetic that he had to defend himself against really anyone. It's ultimately his life and his decision. Definitely sucks he didn't want to play here but I wish him all of the best.

Some responsibility falls on the shoulders of those who judge an entire fan base because of a handful of idiots....

• Fire 2

Some responsibility falls on the shoulders of those who judge an entire fan base because of a handful of idiots....

Spoken with the wisdom of Mr. Colbert himself :)

"Like many recruits he flipped from the Scarlet & Cream for the royal blue of Kansas St."!!!

Hahahahahahha!!!!!!!

The interview was decent until the clown made this comment. Outside of Josh Freeman, I cannot think of any....and that moron did not do too much for them. When he played the Huskers they dominated him!

I wish Clinkscales the best, but he is a risk with his grade issues. The NFL tattoo thing might have been a bit premature...

Racism..yep gotta be racism. So he flunked a few classes..because he felt lazy. So DCCC curriculum doesn't transfer outside the state. Shoelaces: left over right, or right over left; The Dust Bowl: not a post-season game; and Munchkins: fact or fiction?, should all be core classes at Div. 1 schools. None of that matters when faced with the personal terror invoked by a Twitter account.

Good luck kid, YOU need it. That NFL tat is gonna go over great in rookie camp. As a last gesture of no ill will I could offer the advice that "hitting the books" is not meant literally. You have to open and read them. Just sayin.... :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1

Lets go back to Twitter when he choose Nebraska over K-state and find some of the things K-state fans tweeted at him.

Or why dont they bring up the fact that he told nebraska he was decomitting via Twitter?

We all have choices to make and i am sorry that he was attacked on Twitter, but that was from a small majority. Not one mention about the countless # of husker fans that wished him well.

Things happen, but when you choose to do it all via twitter, you make yourself a public figure and a public target... Accept it and move on.