DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

Maybe this should be locked and then see if he makes it to K-State. And then we can "blame the coaches"

What's the difference as far as NU is concerned? He's not coming here and was one of the few potential difference makers in the class.

With Harrison having a strong likelihood of going MLB, this is looking like a historically weak class.

Totally agree here. Not saying our coaching staff did anything wrong here, but we've lost 2 big recruits in a matter of days. Unless they can finish strong, I agree this will be a pretty weak class. Clinkscales was supposed to come in and provide some immediate lift too.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan3h

Was told Terrell Clinkscales never even informed the Nebraska staff he was de-committing and broke the news to them through Twitter.

Would have liked to seen him in Red, but screw him. Don't need low character, back stabbing, peenerless front runners in the house.

I rescind my harsh statement, it was somewhat based on poor information, which confirms the idea of get the facts first, then act. It does suck to have him off the list, but we'll survive. I hope he gets his school stuff in line and has a successful life.

Edited by grandpasknee
  • Fire 3