\\ Michigan Game Discussion Thread //

knapplc

7 sacks.

No TOs though. Made a ton of plays.

Man, I'm so proud of our guys. Just balled out.

We are really banged up and still won.

Defense just came to play.

I'm fine with zero TOs generated--pushing them back 10+ yards on loss plays is just as good in the long run.

7 sacks.

No TOs though. Made a ton of plays.

Man, I'm so proud of our guys. Just balled out.

We are really banged up and still won.

Defense just came to play.

I'm fine with zero TOs generated--pushing them back 10+ yards on loss plays is just as good in the long run.

Yeah, they put em behind the 8 ball all night.

Great pressure and good tacklng. Happy w the effort. We were dialed in.

M only had one real drive.

Just jumping in here without reading any previous threads...really wish we would have stuck with Armstrong. Really felt the momentum slow on offense with the sub.

See, even an Army guy can see this, and that is saying something.

Word!

lol, Navy here. Happy Vets day to ya.

Easy there barnacle scraper, go Army, beat Navy...

This is how we're going to win. Offense with how beat up it is, is going to have to do just enough. Defense needs to play at this level. Bring on Michigan State. LET'S GO BABY!

It's amazing how much things flip in the space of a few weeks. This whole season has been about the offense carrying a terrible defense.

This is how we're going to win. Offense with how beat up it is, is going to have to do just enough. Defense needs to play at this level. Bring on Michigan State. LET'S GO BABY!

It's amazing how much things flip in the space of a few weeks. This whole season has been about the offense carrying a terrible defense.

Now it's going to be about a defense coming of age trying to carry an offense which is banged up badly.

I'm trying (and failing) to remember the specifics, but.

Quincy's fumble, didn't the catch give us a first down just on the Michigan side of the field.

Kenny's drop, would't that have given us a first down in pretty good scoring position.

Westerkamps fumbled punt gives them three points.

We really should have won this game by a couple of touchdowns. Great win, but the mistakes are still huge. We're just not good enough to continue to make these miscues and continue to overcome them. We really need to be much cleaner next week.

I'm trying (and failing) to remember the specifics, but.

Quincy's fumble, didn't the catch give us a first down just on the Michigan side of the field.

Kenny's drop, would't that have given us a first down in pretty good scoring position.

Westerkamps fumbled punt gives them three points.

We really should have won this game by a couple of touchdowns. Great win, but the mistakes are still huge. We're just not good enough to continue to make these miscues and continue to overcome them. We really need to be much cleaner next week.

I believe correct on all counts.

Our second half "possesions" ended on a dropped pass, three running plays, fumble, muffed punt, TD and end of game. Could have been better if we get out of our own way.