Thank You Bo

skersfan

I want to be the first to say this, as I normally question their ability. Bo has earned another year, this game shows the improvement of the defense, the drive of the offense. Win or lose, they have shown the kids have bought in. Gregory is a beast. Again, no more questions from me this year on Bo or this team. Winning in the Big house, giving Hoke his first home lost was a major win.

I think the same goes for Papuchis and Beck. I'm proud of this team and this coaching staff.

Beck kinda drove me nuts today at times. But we're really starting to see the vision and potential coming to fruition. I'm excited, but I'm trying to keep perspective. We've still got issues, only now it's on the offensive side of the ball. I think our defense can keep Michigan st under 20, but can we get there against them? Next week is going to be an old fashioned, Big10 November slobberknocker. 230 start, 4th quarter under the lights. Lets crank that old lady up.

I want to be the first to say this, as I normally question their ability. Bo has earned another year, this game shows the improvement of the defense, the drive of the offense. Win or lose, they have shown the kids have bought in. Gregory is a beast. Again, no more questions from me this year on Bo or this team. Winning in the Big house, giving Hoke his first home lost was a major win.

Ive read Shakespeare sonnets that werent nearly as beautiful. +50

Thankyou Bo indeed

• Fire 1

Aside from Kenny Bell being injured, Jamal Turner being out, Tyler Wullenwaber being done, Jordan Westerkamp missing a good chunk of the game, Ameer Abdullah being banged up, and half of our linemen being in dropped fly status, our offense is pretty much at full strength, so I can understand any gripes about their gutty, well-designed, well-executed game-winning performance today.

• Fire 8