Some interesting quotes from Dantonio/MSU players

Dantonio: "The last time we went there, I don't think our players understood the environment."

Dantonio: "They certainly invite you into the lion's den. Come on in, plenty of room."

(CB) Dennard: Nebraska environment "is just different. They're friendly."

Dennard: "It kind of throws teams off a little bit. This year in road games we've done a good job of handling the environment."

(DE) Calhoun: "This is going to be my first trip to Neb. I have heard they're extremely kind, and that throws you off a little bit."

Quite the reputation you guys have. ^_^

• Fire 1

While I agree you won't fear batteries getting thrown on you or your mom talked her orrifices, hell, if it's a nice afternoon a lot of people will simply sit and watch the game.

But don't mistake for ONE SECOND that if our team is fighting a good fight and it's close that Memorial can't awaken her Ghosts and scare the hell out of teams when need be.

Oh, and it'll be sold out.

• Fire 4

So many of the Big Ten teams/fans/players/schools are so used to their hateful dick-measuring contests against their rivals that they have bad blood with, it comes as a shock to them when they come here and people are generally decent.

Says more about them than us, in this case, I think.

• Fire 2

So many of the Big Ten teams/fans/players/schools are so used to their hateful dick-measuring contests against their rivals that they have bad blood with, it comes as a shock to them when they come here and people are generally decent.

Is this a half time activity? All I ever see are the marching bands....

• Fire 3

Yeah we treat our own Players, coaches and fans way worse than our opponents.

Man, I've been dancing in and out of Big Red boards for years, and never usually say too much .................. but that comment is the most pure truth of anything I have ever seen. Great post .......... makes you proud to be a Husker, doesn't it ?

• Fire 2

Is this a half time activity? All I ever see are the marching bands....

we have a loving dick-measuring contest here at good ole nu.