IF we were to hire someone, and Bo WAS to leave... These are the coaches I would love to have, starting with favorite to least.

1. Jim Tressel

2. Kirby Smart

3. Craig Bohl

Other than those 3, there aren't any names flying out there, besides Scott Frost. I personally don't want Scott Frost. No experience in an important roll, besides this being his first season as Oregon's OC. Still, Oregon can't win the one and only important game on their schedule, Stanford. I mean all their games are important, but this is the most vital game of the year. They fold every year, and so far Frost didn't show he can make the good enough calls to beat a team who just lost to USC. At least Kirby Smart has BCS Championships under his belt at Alabama. He has also had some good coaching time under Saban.

I have wondered that to. All this crap about changing coaches is growing thin. This can not be doing any good for this team or staff. Facts are one thing, but none have been given. Just wildly guessing really is getting old. Lets finish the season and see what happens.

I actually feel sorry for Bo. I am not a fan, but I know he busts his but for this program. He does not deserve this sh#t.

OMG! PEOPLE YOU CANT BE SERIOUS ?

LETS REVIEW HERE

LIED TO SCHOOL AND NCAA

LIED TO NATIONAL MEDIA

BROKE WHO REALLY KNOWS HOW MANY NCAA RULES

PLAYED PLAYERS WHO WERE INELIGABLE

COST HIS SCHOOL & TEAM HOW MUCH MONEY AND A TRIP TO LAST YRS N.C. GAME AND ROSE BOWL

THEN TRIED VERY HARD TO COVER UP ALL OF ABOVE

AND YOU WANT HIM HERE ??????????? Are you telling me that your so desperate for a piece of hardware in the trophy case and a title that your willing to throw out all the hard work and sacrifice that we have made....the honor of being well known for doing things the right way and within the rules and guidelines ?????????

Why dont you just go spit on the statues of Devaney and Osborne then too. You might as well cause even the thought of a guy like that coming here is a slap in the face of them and all they have done and stand for and honestly makes me sick.....man you people are seriously messed up!

Well I got some BIG NEWS FOR YA.........Jim Tressel will NEVER EVER coach here for one simple reason. The Hard Working Folks of this State who have the financial backing and means will never put a penny that direction! Remember these are the same people who would first have to cough up the coin to buyout Bo's contract........

I cant believe you want bragging rights that badly. .......what a cryin shame....

Are you telling me that your so desperate for a piece of hardware in the trophy case and a title that your willing to throw out all the hard work and sacrifice that we have made....the honor of being well known for doing things the right way and within the rules and guidelines ?????????

Yes, that's very clearly what people are saying.

sigh

Are you telling me that your so desperate for a piece of hardware in the trophy case and a title that your willing to throw out all the hard work and sacrifice that we have made....the honor of being well known for doing things the right way and within the rules and guidelines ?????????

Yes, that's very clearly what people are saying.

sigh

I guess IMO to hell with rules and guidelines if it brings us home a national championship. You can't tell me majority of the big schools play by the rules.

LETS REVIEW HERE

LIED TO SCHOOL AND NCAA

LIED TO NATIONAL MEDIA

COST HIS SCHOOL & TEAM HOW MUCH MONEY AND A TRIP TO LAST YRS N.C. GAME AND ROSE BOWL

AND YOU WANT HIM HERE ??????????? Are you telling me that your so desperate for a piece of hardware in the trophy case and a title that your willing to throw out all the hard work and sacrifice that we have made....the honor of being well known for doing things the right way and within the rules and guidelines ?????????

Why dont you just go spit on the statues of Devaney and Osborne then too. You might as well cause even the thought of a guy like that coming here is a slap in the face of them and all they have done and stand for and honestly makes me sick.....man you people are seriously messed up!

Well I got some BIG NEWS FOR YA.........Jim Tressel will NEVER EVER coach here for one simple reason. The Hard Working Folks of this State who have the financial backing and means will never put a penny that direction! Remember these are the same people who would first have to cough up the coin to buyout Bo's contract........

I cant believe you want bragging rights that badly. .......what a cryin shame....

I love it when people act like Nebraska is completely spotless. Now, I believe typically Nebraska is on the cleaner side of the fence. However, I don't delude myself by believing no shady deals ever happen for husker players. How many players get benefits? I really don't know, chances are neither does anyone else. I no longer live in Nebraska, haven't for 20 years, but the preception about the program from my experience is that Osbourne, yes the beloved one, did some pretty questionable things. Did he pay recruits? Players? I don't think so (again I have no proof). Maybe he just never got caught. Hell, everyone around here talks about how dirty urban and saban are, are they on probation? Reality is, you cannot compare the football world of today with devaney's era, it is a completely different world than 40 years ago. Even TOs world was a different place. Coaches probably got away with a lot more because there wasn't 24/7 monitoring of their lives. Is tressel a Boy Scout? No. But if he can come here and run a relatively clean program, I would be willing to give him a second chance. Fact is today it is a business, and the successful programs see that, they aren't sitting back a patting themselves on the back about some non-existent "integrity". I'm not saying we should descend into the supposed depths of dirt the SEC allegedly wallows in, but let's not pretend we are the perfect angels surrounded by heathens either.

• Fire 1

Don't think I'd want him even if Bo was out. Good coach but don't want the baggage.

If we only lose one of these last three - barring a complete meltdown - and Bo isn't going anywhere. Even two close losses and I think he'll get another year.

Nothing like low expectations. 4 or 5 losses against this schedule is an embarassment.

LETS REVIEW HERE

LIED TO SCHOOL AND NCAA

LIED TO NATIONAL MEDIA

I love it when people act like Nebraska is completely spotless. Now, I believe typically Nebraska is on the cleaner side of the fence. However, I don't delude myself by believing no shady deals ever happen for husker players. How many players get benefits? I really don't know, chances are neither does anyone else. I no longer live in Nebraska, haven't for 20 years, but the preception about the program from my experience is that Osbourne, yes the beloved one, did some pretty questionable things. Did he pay recruits? Players? I don't think so (again I have no proof). Maybe he just never got caught. Hell, everyone around here talks about how dirty urban and saban are, are they on probation? Reality is, you cannot compare the football world of today with devaney's era, it is a completely different world than 40 years ago. Even TOs world was a different place. Coaches probably got away with a lot more because there wasn't 24/7 monitoring of their lives. Is tressel a Boy Scout? No. But if he can come here and run a relatively clean program, I would be willing to give him a second chance. Fact is today it is a business, and the successful programs see that, they aren't sitting back a patting themselves on the back about some non-existent "integrity". I'm not saying we should descend into the supposed depths of dirt the SEC allegedly wallows in, but let's not pretend we are the perfect angels surrounded by heathens either.

Well said, the one that gets me is that we were suppoedly "cutting edge" in the strength and conditioning under Tom. When the truth is that cutting edge=steroids. They just didn't test for it back then.

• Fire 1

The bolded is extremely misinformed.