****Official Ameer Abdullah Award Campaign 2013-2014****

If our line, decimated by injury and banged-up as it is, can bully enough room for Ameer to rush for 120-something yards against the nation's best rush defense, I can only imagine what they can do for him next year when he and they are, presumably, a little bit better (and healthier).

And let's not forget Ameer has been "slowed" by a bad ankle the last couple/three games. This is being attributed to conditioning by some people, who apparently don't read this board, they just post on it.

The only problem I see next year is, will Beck be patient enough to use Ameer like he should, or will he continue his pass-happy, go-away-from-what's-working ways?

The first down pickup when it was fourth and 15 against NW may have been his best run of the season. (2:40 in the vid) It was a super-human effort to get those last five yards. Just an incredible run. Too bad it's overshadowed by the miracle throw.

The first down pickup when it was fourth and 15 against NW may have been his best run of the season. (2:40 in the vid) It was a super-human effort to get those last five yards. Just an incredible run. Too bad it's overshadowed by the miracle throw.

If it wasn't overshadowed by the throw, it would have been forgotten in the loss but I agree it was a great play.

One thing about him is he REALLY deserves any and all the cudos he can get. In my opinion his work ethic and team first attitude fall right in line with what makes Nebraska so special. I will support any effort to get him in the National Spotlight any way I can help.

I also love the hint that he is not jumping to the NFL till his work here is done. As an I-Back here we all know what a risk he is taking with his future by coming back and playing again.......that good people takes a special kind of person to put his Team and School ahead of the $$$ signs of the NFL.

WE WISH HIM THE VERY BEST OF LUCK GBR!