Kellog to take Ganz GA spot?

Warrior10

Hate to lose Ganz as a GA. But RK3 would be a great replacement. I hope we can find a spot for Joe.

Gotta love Joe and RK, think RK would make a great replacement for Joe. That said, while I'd love to move BC to the office and bring-in a qb-coach I'd hire an experienced guy rather than Joe. Maybe Joe gets the office recruiting job.

I think it would be beneficial for the team to have a full time QB coach rather than a full time TE coach.

Considering Beck decided to abandon the TE this year, you just may be right.

We throw to the tight ends a few times per game. We just haven't connected on very many.

it's weird there's always one or two plays where Cethan Carter is open and we just don't quite connect. I'd really like to see them get it working, i think Carter has some potential, we just haven't seen him put it together yet.

IIRC this is Ganz last year to be a GA for us due to some rule. Interesting part is that RKIII was just interviewed during the Class A state champ game and said the plan is to become a GA at UNL in Ganz's spot. He seemed very serious in saying it, but the announcers didn't seem like they believed it. I don't think it would be a bad move for us and RKIII.

I did think it was weird when they made that comment about RKIII gunning for Ganz's job. It's only a 2-year position, so Joe has to get a real job now :o

Sorry but I guess I would rather have a GA that has experience coaching at some level, such as a big time high school that is trying to get into College Fball that possibly has some recruiting ties and also knows how to coach qbs. Not just our favorite qb who was friends with the players just last year.

I think it would be beneficial for the team to have a full time QB coach rather than a full time TE coach.

Considering Beck decided to abandon the TE this year, you just may be right.

It may have something to do with our old failure of an OL coach getting handed the job of TE coach. I don't think anyone is surprised that the quality of OL play has improved and the TE has regressed. When are we going to stop paying someone over 200K for zero results?