Thanks to this year's Seniors

The Dude

Leave any words of gratitude for this year's Senior class here.

A group of young men that have handled the difficulties and truculence of high-profile college athletics with grace and dignity. And have managed to remain good-natured, good teammates, and good representatives of the University and the state of Nebraska through it all. Admirable men.

A group of young men that have handled the difficulties and truculence of high-profile college athletics with grace and dignity. And have managed to remain good-natured, good teammates, and good representatives of the University and the state of Nebraska through it all. Admirable men.

Link?

Link?

MY LINK

This is a Senior Class who has worked and conquered a lot of diversity here, from fans to the media, to the division change. Not a single one of these guys gave up, and they continue to strive for greatness.

I am thankful for the blood, sweat and tears you men have given for this program. Needless to say, the future classes have some shoes to fill in the amount of character you guys have. Players like yourself, and future Huskers, is why I am proud to be a Husker.