JUCO CB Kweishi Brown [Arizona State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Got it thanks. I think this is our biggest immediately need right now. OT is a big need to right now, but I think we have some interchangeable parts that makes it less of a need than CB. Outside of our top three CB's it didn't feel like the rest hit the field all that often this year. Next years D line could be special. Hurried QB's could mean more INT's. Love to see Brown RED!!!

Someone said this is between ASU and NEB. If that is the case I think I like our chances. If I am correct I think they have 24 commits right now. I know they are after a couple players that we are after as well like JUCO WR Eric L. I saw they were pretty warm with a handful of other good instate players. How many commits are they planning to take this year? They can't have a lot of spots left. They are having a hell of a recruiting year though.

Did we already do an in-home? Send Bo and his cat, lets do this!

Bo will be visiting Monday after he returns from ASU. Apparently I'm going to miss my previous prediction as he is expected to decide after Bo visits.

Warren is going on the visit with Bo.

at first i was like WTF with Warren... but it sounds like he has a real passion.. relatively young.... disciplined, a people person.. i think he has a great characteristics... a lot of people are looking at him to be a good recruiter and i say thats great but i think he will also be a pretty good coach too

Did we already do an in-home? Send Bo and his cat, lets do this!

Bo will be visiting Monday after he returns from ASU. Apparently I'm going to miss my previous prediction as he is expected to decide after Bo visits.

Warren is going on the visit with Bo.

at first i was like WTF with Warren... but it sounds like he has a real passion.. relatively young.... disciplined, a people person.. i think he has a great characteristics... a lot of people are looking at him to be a good recruiter and i say thats great but i think he will also be a pretty good coach too

He coaches ball hawking corners. All about the turnovers and I love that.