2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

Uniforms were terrible in person. Couldn't tell our receives apart except for Westerkamp and Allen, since they're single digits. Didn't even know they had names on then. Only cool thing was the big guys looked like the had neck rolls. The shoes were fun though, they were a sunburst orange to red depending on the angle.

Yeah when they showed replays from behind the offense it just looked like a bunch of badasses with neck rolls/collars. The rest of the jersey? Eh, would have looked better if it wasn't all red.

Nah, not offended. No worries.

Back in my skinnier days I did a lot of cross-country biking (big Tour de France fan here). My bike was ice pink.

I've never thought of pink as unmanly and I don't know why it's considered to be. I have a pink polo I still wear once in a while.

It's a color. Who cares, right?

I get that, but, that isn't the issue. I don't look at it as being a girly color. I just think it gets overdone in football uniforms. That's it.

I mean, october is also liver cancer awareness month, but we aren't throwing a ton of green into our uni's.

September has like 6 "________" cancer awareness's all having their own separate color. None of that is recognized either.

This isn't an "its not fair" thing either. So please no one make it seem that way.

http://www.choosehope.com/calendar-of-cancer-awareness-months

The pink breast cancer awareness is really just a marketing scheme. I mean that's why these companies do this stuff. NFL started it to appeal to the female fan base. I have no issue with it, just commenting on the liver cancer awareness...

Most research money gets wasted. It's why you won't see me donate money for these "causes"...you really want to help fight disease...start spending more money on educating people and thinking outside the billion dollar box.

Climbs off soapbox and ducks a tomato...

That said...pink is an offshoot of red. It is just as masculine as any other color. I have a pink dress shirt for work. The color goes well with my skin, hair, eye combination...

• Fire 2

I don't see a lot of mention about the oline's gold shoes...ugh....it's like the oline said "these are awful, could they get any worse?" and some wise guy exclaimed "of course! Gold shoes."

Everyone had the same shoe's last night (some had tape over them). The oline's were just more visible, big guys big feet and high tops means more surface area. I actually thought they were pretty cool, though they didn't match with anything.