2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

if they're going all red (and they're our alt game, assuming there IS an alt game, and assuming they actually are going all red and not just throwing things together for a photo shoot) then IT'S TIME

Bd36YJfCUAAUP86.jpg

An all white alternate with thin strips and lettering like on this helmet would look sweet.

• Fire 1

if they're going all red (and they're our alt game, assuming there IS an alt game, and assuming they actually are going all red and not just throwing things together for a photo shoot) then IT'S TIME

Bd36YJfCUAAUP86.jpg

An all white alternate with thin strips and lettering like on this helmet would look sweet.

Unfortunately the NCAA outlawed numbers that are the same color as the jersey even if they have an outline.

Bd36YJfCUAAUP86.jpg

Unfortunately the NCAA outlawed numbers that are the same color as the jersey even if they have an outline.

That's right, I forgot about that.... maybe just thin lettering then.

I still think something like this would be cool. Someone with much better photoshop skills than I should put a Johnny Rodgers style jersey on Abdullah.

Agree. I think going retro would be a thousand times cooler than trying to go all futuristic like a lot of teams have done which got boring real quick for me at least.

• 2 weeks later...