2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

Kinda hoping for a road alternate this time around. All white against Wiscy with an altered helmet. Jersey # on one side in red, scary herbie on other side in red as well, maybe no stripe and a white facemask. Jersey no stripes, pants with standard dual red stripes.

Can NEVER support all white. Besides being overtly pale, the track record of whiteys over the years is abysmal.

In regards to the footballs, what makes them different than ones we've used in the past? New material or something?

Probably not a lot but it is a different model that what we've been using. Has been adidas before but not the "Rifle".

Too me the color looks a little lighter and it looks like a different material. But if I remember right Martinez liked the old scuffed up balls so that may be the reason these look different then the previous balls.

Wonder how long it will take some hardcore anti-gun nut to complain about Adidas's "Rifle" football.

In all seriousness, I always wondered if those fat, worn, slick balls that Martinez favored were a factor in our fumble issues. Guess we'll find out.

1. Sports have used weapon metaphors for literally forever. Nobody will get upset about this.

2. For the last time, NO. Zac Taylor, Joe Ganz, Zac Lee, Cody Green - they all liked the same worn in old footballs that Taylor did. I can not believe this is still a thing.

In all seriousness, I always wondered if those fat, worn, slick balls that Martinez favored were a factor in our fumble issues. Guess we'll find out.

TM played in less than half the games, and we still had the same fumbling issues. Unless TA3 used his balls for fun, I don't think this theory carries much weight anymore.