...the final straw will be a blowout against short-handed Georgia

There is NO way Eichorst would be dumb enough to fire him after a bowl game, ESPECIALLY with the recruiting class we have. You fire him, I guarantee you lose every big prospect we have committed. The future is bright, whether you want to believe it or not.

We are lucky to have the record we had last year with such a talentless defense, but Bo and company had those kids playing above their level.

Same for this year. Losing Taylor (our BIGGEST threat), and the amount of injuries on the OL (4/5 original starters) we are lucky to be where we are at. You can even say that Bell, Turner and Enunwa weren't even the impact players they were suppose to be because of their injuries. We were hit EXTREMELY hard on the offense this year.

• Fire 1

There is NO way Eichorst would be dumb enough to fire him after a bowl game, ESPECIALLY with the recruiting class we have. You fire him, I guarantee you lose every big prospect we have committed. The future is bright, whether you want to believe it or not.

Fires him February 6...

MEoWq0C.jpg

(joke... not prediction)

Fires him February 6...

MEoWq0C.jpg

(joke... not prediction)

Lol, I was just thinking that actually, also as a joke.

I am just so tired of hearing the "Bo is going to get fired if..." crap. If he hasn't been fired over the tape, the Minnesota loss, a loss over an incredibly underrated Iowa team, blowout loss to UCLA and his tantrum in the Iowa game, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

1) Nick Saban, Alabama, 72

2) Chris Peterson, Boise State, 68

3) Bob Stoops, Oklahoma, 62

4) Gary Patterson, TCU, 58

5) Les Miles, LSU, 60

6-7) Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State, 59

6-7) Brian Kelly, Cincinnati, Notre Dame, 59

8) Urban Meyer, Florida, Ohio State, 58

9) Frank Beamer, Virginia Tech, 57

10) Bo Pelini, Nebraska, 56

Numbers don’t lie. They frame historical perspective. Hope you enjoyed this little history lesson. It heightens my interest in the bowl rematch. How about yours?

You forgot one important thing. All coaches for #1 thru #9 for above listing, I believe no blowout losses, weak losses like Gophers and Iowa and embarrassing behavior. Way too many apologies.

Bobby Knight was successful too but eventually fired. Bo's status is thin ice.

2. Boise got railed to start the year by Washington 38-6. They also lost to BYU by 17 both just this year.

3. Ou got dropped by Texas 36-20 and Baylor 41-12 just this year.

4. TCU went 4-8 this year. That sounds super exciting.

5. LSU lost to Ole Miss this year. They are sub .500 in the SEC and lost to Miss. St. to finish the year to allow them to get to a bowl game.

6a. Oklahoma State lost to West Virginia. The same West Virginia that two weeks prior had a 4th quarter comeback win versus an FCS team.

6b. Notre Dame couldn't beat Pitt and they almost lost to them last year as well.

9. VT lost to sub .500 in the ACC Maryland.

We aren't the only team dropping the ball against mid-level teams or getting smoked on national television. Sometimes their are lumps to take on the way to success.

I don't recall arguing that those coaches never experienced similar lows at times. But what about the highs? That's what I'm after personally. At first glance, it looks like all of those coaches have been in BCS games (most of them multiple times). Almost all of them have won BCS bowls. Many of them have played in national title games and had top ten finishes. Those are the types of highs I'm hoping for. Nebraska hasn't had any of them lately.

As I look at the list, I would argue we have historically had the weakest overall schedule. Just a guess

I disagree. Outside this year's schedule, we have had a tough schedule each year. Facing Michigan, tOSU, Wisconsin, Penn St, Iowa, Michigan St for the first two years in the B1G and pretty much back to back, is not easy. Alabama doesn't even play the SEC's top 3 in one year, and are lucky to play the top 2.

May I remind you that Ohio State has not beaten a top ten team in over 3 years. That says a lot about your conference. Bama may only play one or two top teams, but they are normally in the top 10 and they normally win. Not really comparing apples to apples here.

Our schedule against ranked opponents does not exist so to speak, UCLA fell out of the top ten and I think Michigan state is the only one in the top 10 or 20 in the Big this year.

May I remind you that Ohio State has not beaten a top ten team in over 3 years. That says a lot about your conference. Bama may only play one or two top teams, but they are normally in the top 10 and they normally win. Not really comparing apples to apples here.

Our schedule against ranked opponents does not exist so to speak, UCLA fell out of the top ten and I think Michigan state is the only one in the top 10 or 20 in the Big this year.

Since 2008 this is how the two have done against the season ending top 10 in the Coaches Poll.

Ohio State 2-6

Bama 8-6

SEC teams profit from the "Solid South" voting mentality. We all heard that they had people who thought a 1 loss SEC team deserved to jump over Ohio State EVEN IF Ohio State ended up undefeated. SEC teams will always be voted higher than other teams with equal records in a self fullfilling prophecy, circular logic in "all SEC teams should be ranked, so any SEC wins or losses in conference come against ranked teams, so they should all be ranked..."

Now, having said that, I truly believe we split the 1997 polls for National Champs with Michigan because the "Solid South" wanted payback for Charles Woodson beating Peyton Manning in the Heisman trophy voting. So, it doesn't always work against us...it just always works for them.