Good news for you guys....

dallasga6

Our Secondary was pitiful this year...JHC(Josh Harvey-Clemons) was our only PTP'er back there...Y'all can now play pitch 'n catch all night. We've gotta concentrate on stopping Ameer. Without JHC & Dawson our secondary is gonna be toast...Catch ya later.. gotta go change all my pool picks...lol...

don't let Beck hear that...

I don't see anything as being good news re: the bowl.

If we win, we beat a decimated Georgia team that didn't want to be there.

If we lose, Georgia beat a decimated Nebraska team that didn't want to be there.

If we win, we get nine-months Kool-Aid guzzlers telling us that Bo is fantastic because he beat the SEC (despite all their previous posts about how the SEC is overrated)

If we lose, we lose the nine-win streak and HB is a massive warzone for the next nine months.

Personally, I don't think this game tells us anything one way or another, but I at least hope to keep the nine-win streak alive.

And this is why no one really cares. Well...at least in a logistical sense. But in the real world, I'll be watching. I'll be cheering for the Huskers. All the Husker fans that support Bo will be watching. All the Husker fans that hate Bo will be watching. All the people on here that say they're fed up with Husker football and refuse to watch the game will be watching. All the Husker 'fans' that want Bo to be fired will be watching and cheering on Georgia.

This game means a lot for Bo fans and anti-Bo fans, in different dimensions.

To me...this is just the last chance for 8 months to cheer on the one and only college football team I love and will ever love, no matter who is coaching it. I'm going to make the most of it. GBR

• Fire 2

This question is going to sound rude to the OP, but from where I am from we don't have any SEC fans. I genuinely want to know how you live with yourself. How do you live knowing that everything about your program and your conference does is a complete lie?? How do you support a team you know that cheats?? Doesn't that diminish the games that you win?? Do you honestly get the same feeling winning now that your team is cheating as opposed to not cheating. How does it feel knowing that your overrated and don't deserve some of the things your program has gotten because of your espn contract. I am just wondering please respond!! I am very eager to hear what you have to say!!

This question is going to sound rude to the OP, but from where I am from we don't have any SEC fans. I genuinely want to know how you live with yourself. How do you live knowing that everything about your program and your conference does is a complete lie?? How do you support a team you know that cheats?? Doesn't that diminish the games that you win?? Do you honestly get the same feeling winning now that your team is cheating as opposed to not cheating. How does it feel knowing that your overrated and don't deserve some of the things your program has gotten because of your espn contract. I am just wondering please respond!! I am very eager to hear what you have to say!!

For the record...Nebraska is on probation. Oh, and Eric Crouch ate a sandwich once.

yup...it is rude, and you probably should have stopped right after, "where I am from we don't have any SEC fans." and just let it go from there, because from that point on you statrted sounding like one of the Ohio State Bucknuts.

There are very, very few B1G folks here in the south, consequently the few chances us "cheating" SEC fans get to intermingle with some B1G fans are during bowl season and on message boards. As for me, I have found the people here on Huskerboards to be genuine, polite welcoming, and knowledgeable football fans that I would endear to my tailgate to share a bourbon. But you have proven the point sir, that all bad apples do not spoil the whole bunch; if you had half the class or genrosity that most of the people here on Huskerbaord have, you might be welcome to share my drink as well, however, your unmitigated arrogance would leave you thirsty. As far as the SEC cheating, I would say that sounds more like sour grapes than anythig else. You referred to my beloved Georgia, as being a class below, but also said, "with no disrespect." but that is exactly what you have said and it was with disrespect. I will not atone for your lack of manners, because as a gentleman, I will show some respect for my host here at HB, but even as a guest, I can ask that perhaps my gracious host will tie up their dog, for you sir, are a class below what I have come to know as a very generous, welcoming, and proud Husker Nation.

Go Dawgs. GATA!

• Fire 3

Personally as a Cornhusker fan I feel like we are a class above Georgia with no disrespect. You guys have a good program, but you are no Huskers. I kind of enjoy the challenge of overcoming a bunch of cheaters, and I would feel sick to my stomach if I knew my team was cheating.

:rolleyes: Seriously?! Get over yourself and this was dripping with disrespect along with your other posts.

I found your post to be both rude and ignorant. The SEC has won 7 straight national titles. Claiming that's solely due to cheating and the conference's relationship with ESPN is nothing short of completely delusional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Prp615mmDk

You are aware that Georgia does not oversign, right? Richt runs a pretty clean operation down there.

You ever tweet at Kenny Bell? You sound like one of those that would.

Words of wisdom my grandfather once told me, life is just easier if you just BE NICE!

You are aware that Georgia does not oversign, right? Richt runs a pretty clean operation down there.

You ever tweet at Kenny Bell? You sound like one of those that would.

Words of wisdom my grandfather once told me, life is just easier if you just BE NICE!

Yup, I was about to point out the bolded. Richt and UGA are, imo, the classiest and cleanest SEC program.