Players leaving rumor

I could see cross leaving, every other year we usually have a HB transfer out. We are 5-6 deep at HB and we only really use one back ever and with ameer probably returning I'm sure he will get 98% percent of the carries. That's one thing that's always pissed me off about this staff is how we manage our running backs. Not to mention Lorenzo Stewart coming in next year. If I was cross and newby I would leave if I ever wanted to actually get some carries

1. He already said he isn't even thinking about it and loves it here. So let's let it go.

2. We aren't 5-6 deep at HB. Ameer (might go pro), Cross, Newby, Taylor.

3. Lorenzo Stewart will RS.

4. Why would Cross and Newby leave. The #1 spot when Ameer leaves (this year or next) will be WIDE open.

5. Ameer deserved every carry he got this year. Hard to give carries to any other RB when you have an All-American back there.

6. Repeat of #1.

• Fire 6

I could see cross leaving, every other year we usually have a HB transfer out. We are 5-6 deep at HB and we only really use one back ever and with ameer probably returning I'm sure he will get 98% percent of the carries. That's one thing that's always pissed me off about this staff is how we manage our running backs. Not to mention Lorenzo Stewart coming in next year. If I was cross and newby I would leave if I ever wanted to actually get some carries

1. He already said he isn't even thinking about it and loves it here. So let's let it go.

2. We aren't 5-6 deep at HB. Ameer (might go pro), Cross, Newby, Taylor.

3. Lorenzo Stewart will RS.

4. Why would Cross and Newby leave. The #1 spot when Ameer leaves (this year or next) will be WIDE open.

5. Ameer deserved every carry he got this year. Hard to give carries to any other RB when you have an All-American back there.

6. Repeat of #1.

7. ....

8. Profit

9. +1

So how would you manage our backs differently? You wanna reduce Ameer's touches by 15 carries? Imagine that meltdown.

So how would you manage our backs differently? You wanna reduce Ameer's touches by 15 carries? Imagine that meltdown.

id like to see newby get some snaps in the slot. Get him 1 on 1 with a lb or safety.

id like to see newby get some snaps in the slot. Get him 1 on 1 with a lb or safety.

Let's start with getting him to handle an option pitch and shovel pass.

• Fire 1

any update on moss?

My understanding is it's really up to him. Heard he doesn't really like it here, at least not the LPD. But hell, keep your willy in your pants dude. Guess it's okay to walk around with your willy out in Arizona.

Nice! But nope, definitely not. The local PD tends to frown on that here too.