2 suspended, 1 transfer.

Sounds like Afalava is done for sure. Moss will depend on how his court goes, he gets a felony Bo won't have a choice but to let him go. Marcus Newby couldn't attend the bowl game because of NCAA rules on when he got to campus after fall camp started.

This is what I figured. I doubt Moss get's a felony, but who knows.

Sounds like Afalava is done for sure. Moss will depend on how his court goes, he gets a felony Bo won't have a choice but to let him go. Marcus Newby couldn't attend the bowl game because of NCAA rules on when he got to campus after fall camp started.

Im hearing it may be more of a Moss choice than anything. Sounds like he may choose to not come back even if case goes well for him.

I'd be surprised if he gets a felony unless he has some history that we don't know about . . .

Im hearing it may be more of a Moss choice than anything. Sounds like he may choose to not come back even if case goes well for him.

Is this based on Moss going home to family instead of the bowl game in spite of his court date being pushed back?

Or was there some sort of cutoff date that Moss missed where he can't join the team now?

Moss needs to realize he screwed up! Everyone makes mistakes and I hope he dosent run from his punishment and transfers or quits or anything like that. Hes 20 something years old with a bright future. He needs to acknowledge his mistake, deal with the punishment, seek forgiveness and become a better person for it. With that being said I really hope he stays with the program because I think he could be a part of pretty special front 4 the next couple years!

You folks talking about how special Auburn is this year, dont forget. They are 2 of-if not THEE 2- luckiest, flukiest, strangest plays in the history of college football away from being a 2 loss team without even a division title.

You're not wrong . . . but they're still playing in the national title game while we didn't even go to Indy in a really bad conference.

Is this based on Moss going home to family instead of the bowl game in spite of his court date being pushed back?

Or was there some sort of cutoff date that Moss missed where he can't join the team now?

He has a hearing today or tomorrow in which he is expected to enter a plea and won't ever get to his trial date.

You folks talking about how special Auburn is this year, dont forget. They are 2 of-if not THEE 2- luckiest, flukiest, strangest plays in the history of college football away from being a 2 loss team without even a division title.

And, just for laughs, Nebraska is a lucky Hail Mary, a missed field goal and a last second drive away from missing a bowl altogether.

Football is weird.

• Fire 4

And, just for laughs, Nebraska is a lucky Hail Mary, a missed field goal and a last second drive away from missing a bowl altogether.

Football is weird.

Wouldn't that just make the NU record 6-6? Still seems bowl eligible to me.

Football is weird.

Wouldn't that just make the NU record 6-6? Still seems bowl eligible to me.

8-3=5. I'm recalling the Northwestern, PSU and Michigan games.