**** What Did We Learn ****

1. Next year is going to be very special.

2. The experience gained by Armstrong this year will pay off in spades next year.

3. Beck did a good job calling today's game. 99 yard pass was brilliant. Tons of running late, brilliant. Sorry, but I like the guy.

4. With our weak schedule next year, we have a shot at getting in the Final Four. Yes, I may be delirious, but why not?

5. Cunningham was getting paid $100 for everytime he mentioned that Georgia was being slowed by injuries.

6. I feel like next year is the fall of 1995! No, we won't be that great, but, for the first time in years (similar to life after the 7 game bowl slide), I feel like we are actually relevant.

7. I got mad when we were up 24 to 12 and Armstrong was smiling . I was thinking, "We might lose this game if we get too loosey goosey." We can't relax like that in the future.

8. I was nervous on the last two snaps of the game when we were simply killing clock.

9. Happy that we kept Bo (even though I wanted him gone after Minnesota).

10. The sky is the limit.

1. Let Bo coach and not be bothered by Hot Seat questions and he and the rest of the 'Skers will ball out..

2. Next year should be fun in the re-vamped B1G..

3. Tommy is going to be just fine as our QB leader..

4. Tommy won't have to be the Leader Ameer is the Man for that job..

5. The D just stepped up against and SEC team and most of them come back..

6. Gregory = Next in a long line of Stud DL for the Huskers (we kinda knew that already) (Was his jersey ever on right after the first series!)

• Fire 1

Something they keep talking about on the radio.  Nebraska now has 6 seasons in a row with at least 9 wins.  There's only two other teams who share those statistics right now: Auburn and Oregon.

Despite it being a rather pointless stat, it makes me realize even moreso that things are NOT bad in this program.

No, they don't.  3-9 last year

Sorry, guess it was Alabama.  My bad.

Something they keep talking about on the radio. Nebraska now has 6 seasons in a row with at least 9 wins. There's only two other teams who share those statistics right now: Auburn and Oregon.

Despite it being a rather pointless stat, it makes me realize even moreso that things are NOT bad in this program.

No, they don't. 3-9 last year

Sorry, guess it was Alabama. My bad.

Oh. Okay, that does make more sense. Thanks, lets hope we can add a championship (conference or national) next year to match the other two on that list.

Beck I think he went with what TA could handle and limited plays that would cause mistakes.

D looked good in the red zone and only broke once.

The O ran the ball very well at times.

The interception I think the ball hit the head of our linemen or the Defensive linemen.

i know i am in the minority, but i like beck. he is not perfect, but i think he makes the right call more times than not.

I don't think he understands what his players can and can't do. That shovel pass was a great idea, but why with Newby?

Why haven't we been passing to Ameer all season long with those little passes?

Why was Newby the pitchman against Michigan State?

Why does he continue to pass when we need to burn clock?

He just can't manage games.

Right. I think that Beck is excellent at drawing up plays but often gets too cute with his playcalling.

In regards to their tight ends, Matt Davison made the comment that he saw a LOT of Georgia offensive players blocking our defenders on crossing routes, thus creating spacing for their receivers.

My understanding is that you're not allowed to block/intentionally run into players to basically pick off the defender and leave your man wide open. I believe you can run across the defender, but you can't make contact. Davison said their players were making, again, a lot of contact which they shouldn't have been allowed to do.

• Fire 1

Nothing just when the Bo haters are on the cusp of having there dream sequence happen, Bo shuts them up...for now....defense still has issues, the rain bailed them out in a few plays....most certainly the run on 3rd down at the end. Dry field and that a first down or more.

My 6 month old niece could call a better game then Becky. IMO I learned nothing except maybe there is some pride on this team.

Something they keep talking about on the radio. Nebraska now has 6 seasons in a row with at least 9 wins. There's only two other teams who share those statistics right now: Auburn and Oregon.

The only coach to do it when taking over a losing team and joins only 2 others at their first HC job. The other 2? Dr. Tom and Barry Switzer.