Tommy Armstrong

I don't know if he's just much faster in person than on TV or his knee healed up but he looked FAST! He was very elusive running more like a weapon than before. He has potential, could've had a bigger game but just poor timing on his throws. The one catch Bell had for a first down would've gone for big yardage if he threw it right away, he was wide open. Instead he waited and the Georgia defense almost caught up to it. I think with another year working on his timing with the receivers he can be really really good.

I'm all in with this guy. I hope the battle in the spring makes all the QBs on our roster better football players but IMO Tommy Armstrong comes out on top and has what it takes to make us a force next year. I think he brings a level of focus and competitiveness this team needs.

Time to work boys, hit those weights and dedicate yourselves this off season to improving in all aspects. Focus in on each little thing and hone your skills. The off season is when champs are made. I hope we have guys who are taking a little time to enjoy this and then are turning on the hunger for next season. Time to go to work.

I'm interested to see how it plays out vs Stanton. Kind of a bummer to have two good qb's at the same time, but I guess it is a good problem to have. Just hope one of them doesn't get frustrated and transfer.

I sometimes wish that we could recruit qbs in cycles, Every second year so that way when one guy graduates you have another that has been in the system for a bit, and your don't recruit a bunch of good guys and can only play one.

I guess I'm one of the few that wasn't impressed with his less than 50% completion rate, his horrible INT, and his fumble that darn near led to a game killing safety.

This offense is going to be really bad next year without TMart, the OL, and possibly Ameer

I can immediately think of three drops where the ball was put in the receiver's hands. If those are completed, that completion rate goes up to 64%. I might even be forgetting one drop.

Also, I didn't realize we weren't going to have an O line next year. Man, that is really going to suck.

• Fire 2

I don't know if he's just much faster in person than on TV or his knee healed up but he looked FAST! He was very elusive running more like a weapon than before. He has potential, could've had a bigger game but just poor timing on his throws. The one catch Bell had for a first down would've gone for big yardage if he threw it right away, he was wide open. Instead he waited and the Georgia defense almost caught up to it. I think with another year working on his timing with the receivers he can be really really good.

Yeah he did look fast. Maybe not healthy T-Magic fast. But plenty fast for a running QB.

I thought TA did a nice job...... He obvioulsy had the one int, which hurt and he needs to fall on that fumble, rather than trying to be a hero (almost cost us big, but because of his great pass, turned out ok :).

He did have a few drops....the Turner drop was obviously the worst, but had a few more....It was a difficult day for option football. On the wet field, the east-west game is almost impossible, because you just can't plant to get north and south...so, with that in mind, he did well.

Congrats TA....enjoy the victory.

Don't want to be a "downer", but I have said all year that Stanton will be the man next year. If TA continues to play well, this will be fun to watch.

I guess I'm one of the few that wasn't impressed with his less than 50% completion rate, his horrible INT, and his fumble that darn near led to a game killing safety.

This offense is going to be really bad next year without TMart, the OL, and possibly Ameer

I can immediately think of three drops where the ball was put in the receiver's hands. If those are completed, that completion rate goes up to 64%. I might even be forgetting one drop.

Also, I didn't realize we weren't going to have an O line next year. Man, that is really going to suck.

ISWYDT...

seriously tho, we haven't had an OL since 2001

I thought TA did a nice job...... He obvioulsy had the one int, which hurt and he needs to fall on that fumble, rather than trying to be a hero (almost cost us big, but because of his great pass, turned out ok :).

He did have a few drops....the Turner drop was obviously the worst, but had a few more....It was a difficult day for option football. On the wet field, the east-west game is almost impossible, because you just can't plant to get north and south...so, with that in mind, he did well.

Congrats TA....enjoy the victory.

Don't want to be a "downer", but I have said all year that Stanton will be the man next year. If TA continues to play well, this will be fun to watch.

Most anticipated spring game since '04? (new offense, new coach) or 08? (Pelini's return?) for the qb battle?

ISWYDT...

seriously tho, we haven't had an OL since 2001

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT?.....

Our O-Line was excellent this year, even with half of the 2-deep rotation injured.

Unbelievable.....

• Fire 1