RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

He wouldn't of come here even if we kept our old staff

I think I actually agree with this. He was just using us as a space holder until he got the offers he wanted.
Same reason he committed to Tulsa so early remember he decommitted to them before committing to us, I'll give him and his dad credit they fully play the recruiting game

I think I actually agree with this. He was just using us as a space holder until he got the offers he wanted.
Same reason he committed to Tulsa so early remember he decommitted to them before committing to us, I'll give him and his dad credit they fully play the recruiting game

Tulane

Tulane
Ya my bad

It's sad the flack that Bussey is getting from Husker fans. Grow up 30+ year old and let an 18 year old kid with no ties to Nebraska and committed to a staff that just got fired, pick whatever frickin school he wants to.

Love hearing the stuff about Wilbon. The RB spot at Nebraska is never going to be a problem. Especially because one kid chose to go elsewhere.

• Fire 2

It's sad the flack that Bussey is getting from Husker fans. Grow up 30+ year old and let an 18 year old kid with no ties to Nebraska and committed to a staff that just got fired, pick whatever frickin school he wants to.

Love hearing the stuff about Wilbon. The RB spot at Nebraska is never going to be a problem. Especially because one kid chose to go elsewhere.

Flack on twitter? Even if he didn't have a good reason to go elsewhere, wish people wouldn't interact with recruits