RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Flakes usually flake out in college too

I understand the frustration with this kid, but lets not forget he is 18.

It is a giant red flag if he keeps flipping, but he is young and young guys make really stupid choices.

Kid played the game and will end up transferring from Tenn before you know it.

I will trust that out recruiters who are interacting with Bussey can discern "what is 18 year old maturity", "what is part of the recruiting process" and "what are character issues". If he wants to be a Husker after all this and the staff has a belief that this kid is worth the scholarship ... THEN I WANT HIM. I don't know enough to make any kind of judgment toward the kid regardless of how frustrated I might be as a Husker fan following recruiting on Huskerboard. Geez, sometimes I think everyone on here is some "ace recruiting genius".

I am not.

So stop committing, do your homework, get your sh#t straight, and take your time. Reminds me of getting lunch with my kid. Doesn't know what he wants and finally agrees with my suggestion. Then every place we drive past he's hungry for but can't make up his mind.

When you're not a FBS football recruit, you have until May 1 to make your college decisions and even then things may change later. Situations are changing all the time as far as what opportunities exist in what places. Nebraska changed its coaching staff, that's huge!

And committing is a necessary part of the game. Both sides know it's not binding.

I'd be cool if we went back after him. I remember being 18. It hurts when they change their minds bc/ I'm a fan but it really has nothing to do with my life so I don't take it personal. He is a big time talent.

The only problem I would have is it sounds like we told the other RB he was our only RB in this class.

I'd be cool if we went back after him. I remember being 18. It hurts when they change their minds bc/ I'm a fan but it really has nothing to do with my life so I don't take it personal. He is a big time talent.

The only problem I would have is it sounds like we told the other RB he was our only RB in this class.

I'd love to have Bussey, but they'd have to ask our other RB recruit for permission IMO, and I don't think they'll do that. Devine was told it would just be him and he had a few hours to make a decision. I don't see MR as being the type that's going to go back on his word and if he did, it wouldn't send a good message not honoring his word. I think its time to move on.