RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

This would make Bussey's third flip (not a good sign). Still, I understand why. Tulane to Nebraska is a big bump up in the program. Nebraska to Tennessee was because of the coaching change and the fact that Tennessee has been a dream school for him (based on some experiences he had visiting the campus when he was younger). Now, he may be looking to get away from Tennessee because he realizes the depth they have at RB and this is the time of the year when the Vols start forcing some recruits into some bad positions. I thought is was a mistake for Bussey to go to Tennessee. Maybe he sees that now.

@Perroni247: #TAMU close to flipping Kendall Bussey from #Vols? (VIP) http://t.co/xyqufvuWj7 via @247Sports

• Fire 1

Honestly, at this point I am happier with Devine. Bussey may look a little faster on tape, but Devine is all about nebraska right now. He wants nothing more than to be here. That is what I want in a player, heart and soul playing for the big red. He has already called it home over his actual home. Wouldn't want bussey back at this point at all. Someone else can waste a scholly on someone that will be too worried about getting his spot light than the team. Let's go talk some positives about kids that are committed.

• Fire 3

Honestly, at this point I am happier with Devine. Bussey may look a little faster on tape, but Devine is all about nebraska right now. He wants nothing more than to be here. That is what I want in a player, heart and soul playing for the big red. He has already called it home over his actual home. Wouldn't want bussey back at this point at all. Someone else can waste a scholly on someone that will be too worried about getting his spot light than the team. Let's go talk some positives about kids that are committed.

Good post. This is so true. Look at the best teams most of the time. From usvin the 90s to now. The good teams have the Jimmy and Joes but what makes them great is the ability of the coach to get those studs to play together, play as a team, no one is greater than the team.