RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

I certainly dont think that he would have to ask permission. The going back on his word, yes I would agree to.....these coaches promise the world to the recruits, playing time and everything......they dont get accused of not following their word then do they?

He wouldn't have to ask permission, I just think he should run it by Devine first. let him know.

Callahan promised PT. Bo always told them they'd have a chance to compete and the best guy would win. I don't know Riley's style, but I have a feeling it's more towards Bo's, not promising anything.

I don't think Newby's going anywhere unless someone passes him. He's second string and would be in line to be the start the following year.

Agreed. I'm just saying, Ameer's opinion is worth noting - someone's who has seen this kid practice and improve for two years. Seen all these backs practice for quite a while.

I also remember Suh proclaiming Crick was better than him. With that said, I think newby just needs more touches, can't get into a rhythm getting 3 carries a game.

• Fire 2

I just hope that increased touches does not equal increased fumbles for Newby...because he already does that enough.

Same knock that Abdullah is getting from NFL scouts. Maybe some of this has to do with coaching.

Most of Abdullah's fumbles were bc of him trying to get extra yards and not bc of bad ball security. He would sell out every play, but it just seemed at times after first contact and him giving that extra effort he would lose the ball.

I just hope that increased touches does not equal increased fumbles for Newby...because he already does that enough.

Same knock that Abdullah is getting from NFL scouts. Maybe some of this has to do with coaching.

Most of Abdullah's fumbles were bc of him trying to get extra yards and not bc of bad ball security. He would sell out every play, but it just seemed at times after first contact and him giving that extra effort he would lose the ball.

Agree. I was just saying that this has been a problem with our RBs over the last several years, which might be why Brown was not considered for this position with current staff.

Agree. I was just saying that this has been a problem with our RBs over the last several years, which might be why Brown was not considered for this position with current staff.

Disagree. Rex almost never fumbled. Don't recall Helu having fumble issues.