RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

I was bummed knowing we were losing you Mr. Bussey. I now believe you and your Dad used us as a "resting spot". All the best to you at Tennessee. I'll take that over A$M personally.

I'll hope the :bigredn: is restored in the next 4-5 years and we will have a program that won't miss out on a recruit of your value. All the best to you.

I was bummed knowing we were losing you Mr. Bussey. I now believe you and your Dad used us as a "resting spot". All the best to you at Tennessee. I'll take that over A$M personally.

I'll hope the :bigredn: is restored in the next 4-5 years and we will have a program that won't miss out on a recruit of your value. All the best to you.

Resting spot. Ha! That is absurd. We fired our whole staff that recruited him for an offense he loved. We replaced all ties he had to Nebraska and our coach can't tell him what offense we are going to be running next year. All pretty big concerns for an incoming kid with his options. Best of luck. Would have looked good in red.

• Fire 1

He wouldn't of come here even if we kept our old staff

Ridiculous comment. They chose here bc bo, relationship with Fisher, and Becks offense. All those are gone and so is he.

There's no "they". KB Sr. wanted (or claimed to want) Kendall to go to Nebraska, KB Jr. wanted to go to Tennessee all along.

Whatever the case may be, as expected, he's not going to be a Husker.

The tin foil hat guys on here saying we were just a placeholder for another team make me laugh.

We had a HC change. The entire O staff is going to be gutted. He picked another school he was more familiar with and apparently liked growing up. Get over it.

I used to take this stuff so seriously years ago... no I just can't get myself to give a flying #*$@ where an 18 YO kid wants to go to school.

The Twitter hate boggles my mind.

• Fire 1

The tin foil hat guys on here saying we were just a placeholder for another team make me laugh.

We had a HC change. The entire O staff is going to be gutted. He picked another school he was more familiar with and apparently liked growing up. Get over it.

I used to take this stuff so seriously years ago... no I just can't get myself to give a flying #*$@ where an 18 YO kid wants to go to school.

It's impossible to ignore the fact that he was constantly looking at other schools. Even Sean Callahan said as much on Twitter, and he seems to be a fairly informed guy.

Did he like Nebraska? Obviously, he committed here, but he was still under the radar when he did. With the added attention as time went on, he started to like some other schools too. I think the chance was good this was going to happen whether Bo stayed or not.....

It's impossible to ignore the fact that he was constantly looking at other schools. Even Sean Callahan said as much on Twitter, and he seems to be a fairly informed guy.

Did he like Nebraska? Obviously, he committed here, but he was still under the radar when he did. With the added attention as time went on, he started to like some other schools too. I think the chance was good this was going to happen whether Bo stayed or not.....

Personally, doesn't really bother me. I could see how it would bother others. I think of it as natural attrition of guys who don't really want to be at NU. If he wants to go somewhere else (with four other possible RB commits... lol), let him go.

I'd always rather get rid of wishy washy guys who aren't sure they want to proudly don the Scarlet and Cream. When the going gets tough for those types, they usually transfer out. See Tyler Moore, Aaron Green, Braylon Heard... etc. Glad they all found a good home though.

I'd imagine if we had a HC that had some job security instead of being on the hot seat every year, Bussey would've stayed. A part of him looking around was the natural volatility of our team at the moment. Glad we fixed that.

Dude, he WAIVERED BEFORE WE FIRED BO.

Ba ba ba ba ba BYE Bussey!

Not really. He was keeping his options open but then said he was solid before Bo got fired.

Once that happened i dont think anyone can hold it against a guy for not knowing his place in line.

Sucks to lose him. He is a talented kid, but i cant blame him for wanting to go somewhere he feels comfortable(coach-wise)