Well in Hawaii, recreation use is being discuss in the next session, poss vote late this year or early 2015. It's basiclly legal here now, no one cares, cops/DA basiclly have given up on persecuting anything less then an ounce. They just confiscate what you have and send you on your way. Eradication on the the big island and Maui has slowed down as the judge sz "no more copters".

The 1000lb guinea pig that is Colorado is being watched bye 49 states. If they succeed every state will make it legal in 5-10 years.

Btw you wanna good laugh...you tube that blowhard Nancy grace. Smh.

I saw that Nancy Grace clip you're speaking of. I was pissed. As a strong advocate of medical and recreational marijuana I can only hope for Nancy Graces sake that she or one of her children is never in need of the relief marijuana is being proven to give. For reasons I don't care to get into right now, let's just say medical marijuana, especially the use of CBD oils, is very very close to my heart. I know, and regularly speak to people whom have had their lives changed by the miracles of this drug. It is so unfortunate that anti-progressive a$$hole$ continue to speak against something they realistically have no f'ing clue about. Get educated folks, and if nothing else, stop being so closed minded.

This is already legal, yes?

https://www.google.com/#q=cannabidiol&tbm=shop

Well in Hawaii, recreation use is being discuss in the next session, poss vote late this year or early 2015. It's basiclly legal here now, no one cares, cops/DA basiclly have given up on persecuting anything less then an ounce. They just confiscate what you have and send you on your way. Eradication on the the big island and Maui has slowed down as the judge sz "no more copters".

The 1000lb guinea pig that is Colorado is being watched bye 49 states. If they succeed every state will make it legal in 5-10 years.

Btw you wanna good laugh...you tube that blowhard Nancy grace. Smh.

48 states. It's legal in Washington state, no?

The high ratio CBD used for treating epilepsy comes from the actual marijuana plant not hemp. You're getting contaminated CBD from hemp or seeds. There are newly developed high ratio strains being grown all the time. Some more successful than others. One being " charlottes web". In Nebraska, marijuana is still classified as a schedule one drug, with no legal use, so my fiancé and I actually know other families who have made the move to Colorado to try this. It has been highly successful. Unfortunately, the prices, and the supply is very limited right now. We actually know Of a man who tried to give his child CBD in a state allowing medical marijuana and CPS tried to take his child from him. This was in California where medical marijuana is legal, but due to it being used on a child, there were concerns of the child's well being. All because he was doing anything he could to save his sons life. Illegal or not, can you blame him? It's a stereotype people will have to move past. CBD is not THC and does not get you high.

So yes, the hemp form looks like it may possibly be bought, but I'm not aware of it being effective in epilepsy cases. Still a lot of learning going on, but at this point I think it has been determined these high grade strains are needed.

• 2 weeks later...

As for inhaling smoke not being good for you.... Marijuana actually treats asthma.

vapor is ideal

• Based on the current scientific research, there is no definitively proven "safe" way of inhaling marijuana (smoke or vapor).
  • Inhaling marijuana smoke in the long-term is likely to result in damage to the respiratory tract.
  • Smoking both marijuana and tobacco increases the risk of damage from both substances.
  • While marijuana smoke contains carcinogens, research about the association between marijuana smoking and cancer is limited and conflicting. The same is true for other lung-related diseases.
  • Marijuana smoking does appear to increase cough, sputum production, airway inflammation, and wheeze.
  • Using a water pipe or bong does nothing to reduce exposure to tar and carcinogens in marijuana smoke; using a vaporizer may reduce the harm associated with smoking marijuana, however vaporizers may carry their own risks and more research is needed.
  • Oral administration of marijuana (“edibles”) is one way to eradicate the risk of marijuana smoke on the lungs, but carries with it its own challenges.

- See more at: http://adai.uw.edu/m...h.MbMA6S76.dpuf

i'm not disagreeing with you.

-mmj compound found to "turn off" cancer

-Harvard University scientists report that THC slows tumor growth in common lung cancer.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/333260

i burned consistently from 13-22.... really really excessive (like always stoned all the time from the ages of 15-22)...then like all of a sudden i started freaking out all the time, getting panic attacks and puking all over myself.... i was like brah i f'ing tripping!! so i stopped... the funny thing is when i quit i pretty much had worse panic attacks and then a metal breakdown... WTF!! after years of therapy and 10,000 dollars in treatment I'm going better.... i only smoke occasionally now cuz when i do i get too blind from the krip herbal meditations (mostly on special occasions).. i also have really bad short term memory problems that i attribute to the sensi.... id rather snort (juuuussst one... or maybe two... no maybe three.... well four... etc..) the yayo

or boof ecstasy

• 3 weeks later...

i burned consistently from 13-22.... really really excessive (like always stoned all the time from the ages of 15-22)...then like all of a sudden i started freaking out all the time, getting panic attacks and puking all over myself.... i was like brah i f'ing tripping!! so i stopped... the funny thing is when i quit i pretty much had worse panic attacks and then a metal breakdown... WTF!! after years of therapy and 10,000 dollars in treatment I'm going better.... i only smoke occasionally now cuz when i do i get too blind from the krip herbal meditations (mostly on special occasions).. i also have really bad short term memory problems that i attribute to the sensi.... id rather snort (juuuussst one... or maybe two... no maybe three.... well four... etc..) the yayo

or boof ecstasy

All I'm getting is clicks and pings over here.............. eyeswear2allthatsholy

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...