jon bruning telling another state that federal law is supreme. that's rich.

His conservative principles are . . . malleable.

He's just being a combination of his usual media whore persona, and the spokesman for western Nebraska county sheriffs of feel some compulsive need to pull over every car coming out of Colorado and bust people for possession.

Bruning's only real commitment is to his own personal wealth, which has grown quite large for a man who supposedly only has a state salary....and a bunch of shady investments from industries his office has influence over...... principles...funny.

• Fire 1

jon bruning telling another state that federal law is supreme. that's rich.

His conservative principles are . . . malleable.

He's just being a combination of his usual media whore persona, and the spokesman for western Nebraska county sheriffs of feel some compulsive need to pull over every car coming out of Colorado and bust people for possession.

Bruning's only real commitment is to his own personal wealth, which has grown quite large for a man who supposedly only has a state salary....and a bunch of shady investments from industries his office has influence over...... principles...funny.

All true. Unfortunately, he will probably be our governor someday.
  • 4 months later...

For the first time an American majority, 53%, favor its legalization, with 77%, supporting it for medical purposes.

LINK

Myself, beer is easily the more destructive of the two. Having been a hard user of both in my younger age.

Another alcohol propaganda courtesy of Budweiser, Coors, Miller, etc. I didn't understand why not banned TV commercials .... equivalent to cigarette ads.

• Fire 1

For the first time an American majority, 53%, favor its legalization, with 77%, supporting it for medical purposes.

LINK

Myself, beer is easily the more destructive of the two. Having been a hard user of both in my younger age.

Another alcohol propaganda coutesy of Budweiser, Coors, Miller, etc. I didn't understand why not banned TV commercials .... equivalent to cigarette ads.

Awesome.

Asked how much it will cost Nebraska to pursue the legal challenge, Bruning said printing the 40 special booklets required by Supreme Court rules cost $3,000.

That is all it would cost the state? :lol:

For example, Deuel County, which borders Colorado, made one marijuana arrest in 2000 and 63 last year, according to statistics from the Nebraska Crime Commission.

I wonder how many of those were legal searches and seizures.

Nebraska senators to hash out legalizing medical marijuana

A legislative committee voted 7-1 Monday to advance a measure to create cannabis centers where marijuana would be produced and dispensed. Patients and caregivers could register with the state to obtain the drug for treatment.

http://www.ketv.com/politics/nebraska-senators-to-hash-out-legalizing-medical-marijuana/32467846?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=KETV%20NewsWatch%207%20-%20ketv7&Content%20Type=Story&linkId=13659710

• 3 weeks later...

Texas House committee OKs full marijuana lega­lization bill

POSTED YESTERDAY, 7:49 PM

AUSTIN, Texas - A proposal seeking full legalization of marijuana on religious grounds has cleared an unlikely legislative hurdle.

LINK

Religious grounds? Ha ha! Must be the Matthew 15:11 crowd. :lol: