Signed - OT Matt Farniok

Mavric

I hope so. Major need for us. The scout article made it seem he wanted "stable" program. They said Iowa was stable? Kirk was on his last leg before this season?

Ferentz has more job security than Riley does if we're calling a spade a spade. Has an obscenely expensive buyout and just guided them to arguably their best season in school history.

Steve Wiltfrong or whatever his name is put a CB prediction in for Iowa on Farniok AND Jackson.

Ugh. Ultimate choke job if that ends up happening

Who?

He is one of the head directors of recruiting on 247. 90% success rate in predictions. He doesn't really just guess. Often uses "sources" with his explanations. Idk I am just becoming a lot more worried about this one.

If we lose Farniok my feeling about this class goes down a lot. ESPECIALLY losing him to Iowa. And ESPECIALLY if Iowa takes Alaric Jackson from us too (which Wiltfong also predicted) ON TOP of the fact that they already took Noah Fant. I know we have some other solid pieces but OT is a position of huge need and losing big recruits to Iowa of all teams would be extremely disappointing.

Steve Wiltfrong or whatever his name is put a CB prediction in for Iowa on Farniok AND Jackson.

Ugh. Ultimate choke job if that ends up happening

Who?

He is one of the head directors of recruiting on 247. 90% success rate in predictions. He doesn't really just guess. Often uses "sources" with his explanations. Idk I am just becoming a lot more worried about this one.

If we lose Farniok my feeling about this class goes down a lot. ESPECIALLY losing him to Iowa. And ESPECIALLY if Iowa takes Alaric Jackson from us too (which Wiltfong also predicted) ON TOP of the fact that they already took Noah Fant. I know we have some other solid pieces but OT is a position of huge need and losing big recruits to Iowa of all teams would be extremely disappointing.

To be honest I don't think he's ever been super impressed with this staff. I think he likes them but isn't over the top impressed or for some reason we just having had the "ah ha" moment for him. He's always been coy when talking about Nebraska so I always considered him the long shot and we were probably a back up for him. I think he's a good get so I hope someone else says something to turn him off and make him like us better.