Signed - OT Matt Farniok

Mavric

The only thing that concerns me with Cav is the statement that he made about the gap between starter and 2nd string was wide considering the starters were not great.

Not sure I really buy that.

Unless he meant "The gap is pretty big except for our backup right tackle who we can move to guard for one week and take over the starting spot."

The only thing that concerns me with Cav is the statement that he made about the gap between starter and 2nd string was wide considering the starters were not great.

Not sure I really buy that.

Unless he meant "The gap is pretty big except for our backup right tackle who we can move to guard for one week and take over the starting spot."

I am sure he didn't mean it as truth. But it gives the perception that even though our starters sucked, the backups were even worse by a wide margin.

I like Cav but the no subs thing is strange, like if I'm a recruit, how is that going to affect my decision to play for him?

If I am confident in myself as a player I have the chance to play every down.
and if you get stuck behind one stud you'll never play. At all.
Be the stud then. Just my personal opinion.
Theres NO reason to waste really good talent. Jmho.
*Assumed really good talent. We really don't know how talented the backups are.
Thanks for making my point.

He said we. Not the coaches. We don't know a lot of things. The coaches know a lot more than we do.

I hope your right. But I know a few guys that get to watch practices once in awhile, and I trust what they see and tell me. And I believe from this that there are guys that aren't seeing the field that are better than some of the guys playing.

The Washington senior said he expects to have his decision made in the weeks following the Army All-American Bowl on Jan. 9 in San Antonio, Texas. Farniok was one of 90 high school football players from around the country to be selected to participate in the prestigious bowl.

National Signing Day is Feb. 3; Farniok said he hopes to have his decision made before then.

Farniok has narrowed his college search to three Big Ten schools — Iowa, Nebraska and Michigan State — and Florida State of the ACC.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/blogs/davidnicholson/2015/12/14/farniok-says-decision-come-after-army-bowl/77294122/

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...