QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

You mean top qb recruits??? Stanton was an eleet 8 qb. Tommy bush and Darlington were highly rated. I think it's comical how quick we write ours off and praise others. Just because a few havent been tested yet

Stanton competed in the ELITE 11 but if I'm not mistaken wasn't one of the 11 selected. Darlington still stutters from his concussions. We were the only big name school who offered unranked AJ Bush. Our starter isn't as Good as tOSUs 3rd stringer.

Few teams have starters that are...

We have numbers here, though. If Darlington's medical issues are keeping him away from the field of QBs, there's still some promise between Armstrong & continued development, Stanton, and Bush, who some people are pretty high on. But we have to keep getting guys year in, year out. They clearly tried to this year but couldn't and QB is definitely a huge priority going forward. That's what we're talking about here, right?

You mean top qb recruits??? Stanton was an eleet 8 qb. Tommy bush and Darlington were highly rated. I think it's comical how quick we write ours off and praise others. Just because a few havent been tested yet

Stanton competed in the ELITE 11 but if I'm not mistaken wasn't one of the 11 selected. Darlington still stutters from his concussions. We were the only big name school who offered unranked AJ Bush. Our starter isn't as Good as tOSUs 3rd stringer.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/8268974/final-elite-11-rankings

Not only was he one of the 11 selected, he was top ranked after the first two competitions at the final. Finished ranked eighth and he left early.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/8268974/final-elite-11-rankings

Not only was he one of the 11 selected, he was top ranked after the first two competitions at the final. Finished ranked eighth and he left early.

Just to clarify, he missed part of a day to play in a 7-on-7 with his high school team. When he came back, he dropped in the rankings but was still one of the Elite 11.

Can someone explain to me how the 10th rated DT QB by ESPN is 8th in the elite 11? Shouldn't he possess a higher ranking?