QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

When a guy commits to tOSU and then comes to your camp and you dont offer him you dropped the ball!! If for no other reason you offer him in spite. Thanks Bo. Hope you learn how to be a real HC at YSU. You should visit Urban and watch how a real coach runs a program.

Why not have the coaches tweet out "If you want to represent the Big Ten at Nebraska as a QB please tweet us your Hudl film...we want the best because we are NEBRASKA"

See if any committed kids bite and send film and then you have an idea.

Limited spots, and positions with much greater needs.

Don't reach and focus on the positions of need for this class.

Grab a good one or two in 2016...which should be a larger class.

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH 1h1 hour ago

Joe Ganz "loved" Joe Burrow. Brought him to Beck, who wanted to see him throw in camp. Burrow committed to Ohio State before that. #huskers

I was thinking he came to camp from this. I guess i misunderstood.

Burrow was on campus on his own dime the end of his soph year of HS. Well over a year before he even had an offer from tOSU.

Stats that year for Joe you ask?

3200yds passing with 47tds and 8ints. Tired of the bull sh#t ganz

• Fire 2

On the one hand, I find it puzzling that this kid would still want to work under Beck (who was terrible at developing QBs at NU), but I also understand OSU is his home team and they are national champions, so it's hard to not want to be part of that.

I really think the recruitment of Burrow (or lack thereof) is just one of many reasons why Pelini should have been fired long ago. There's no guarantee he would have been a stud here (or will be at OSU), but the fact that he wanted to come here and the Pelini staff turned him away is sickening. Fortunately NU has a pretty good group of QBs with Stanton, Bush, and Darlington waiting their turn if TA and Fyfe are demoted.

• Fire 1

Why not have the coaches tweet out "If you want to represent the Big Ten at Nebraska as a QB please tweet us your Hudl film...we want the best because we are NEBRASKA"

See if any committed kids bite and send film and then you have an idea.

Limited spots, and positions with much greater needs.

Don't reach and focus on the positions of need for this class.

Grab a good one or two in 2016...which should be a larger class.

Yeah, QBs can make or break jobs.

Better make sure you try and get the right ones.

Bo and Beck - the gift that keeps on giving.

But I'm just gonna be honest here, this is a very questionable decision by Joe. JMO, but he wants to test himself and cut his own path. At OSU, he's gonna find out how good he really is and can be. That's commendable. But the reality is that even if Joe is incredibly talented, he may never get the ability to show that off. Look at Cordale. Kid is 3rd string, and he's THAT good?

Here, he can come in and compete day 1 due to the fact we are going to more of a pro style attack. Of course, there is no guarantee he would start, but he would definitely have every opportunity for that to happen.

Even after signing day, Jarrett Guarantano is going to announce, and the heavy favorite is Ohio State. Guarantano is arguably the best QB on the east coast for the class of 2016. Just another top QB that Burrow will have to compete with once Barrett and Jones are finished at OSU.

It's my understanding that the family all wants Nebraska, due to them all mainly being diehard Husker fans, but Joe is dead set on Ohio State.